47

L u n a ' s  P o v

usually when i'm upset or anything i'll drive to clear my mind, but right now i feel like i just want to drive off the road and into the water. i keep the tears back and and drive towards dreams and nicks house to deal with them. i really hate feeling like this.

"fuck!" i yell out as i park in front of their home.

i could feel the tears pooling in my eyes and i try to wipe them away but they started falling. i wipe them away and i take a few deep breath's. i close my eyes too so i can feel more calm but i still want to cry. i open my eyes and i get out of my car, walking towards their door. i read a text saying just walk in so i did, i just walked inside.

"i'm here." i yelled, trying to stuff back tears or anything like that.

"we're in the spare bedroom." one of them yells out.

i take a deep breath and i take my shoes off, setting them down beside the other shoes that are randomly placed on the floor. i walk to the so called spare room and when i get to the door i see dream and nick just sitting there like they are either considered parents or overprotective older brothers.

"you can come in.. we don't bite." dream says.

"but you'll yell." i mumble stepping inside.

"we won't yell, not at you in a way that we are mad." nick tells me, not looking at me.

i sit on the one chair opened in the room. dream was on the bed, nick was on a chair and i took the other open seat. we were all silent for a few minutes, not going on our phones or anything.

"why are you so mad at me for telling the boys who i am." i started, looking at nick.

"i honestly don't know why." he sighed.

"there must be some reason because you seem beyond pissed off about it. it's like you think you can control how i am towards other people and i hope you know that's not what i will let you do." i fidget in my seat.

"hey luna.. it's okay." dream noticed.

"i just feel like you will start to get close with the boys and just slowly push me aside for them and i don't want that.." nick speaks up.

"you think i'm going to leave you for them?" i ask.

"when you say it like that it sounds so dumb." he shakes his head.

"it's not dumb. nick i would never leave you no matter what. you have been my main homie, my best friend, a brother, and someone i always know will be there. i can't just leave you.. besides you know to much information about me you can use to blackmail me." i just to lighten the mood.

i saw dream smile faintly but he looked down to hide it. nick still wasn't looking at me but i could tell he appreciated what i said.

"i know you won't leave me but just thinking about how close you are with the guys now just makes me think about all of those things.. like you are gonna have karl move in with you, you guys are basically dating at this point but i don't feel mad about that for some reason."

"are you upset at all about karl moving in with me and are you upset that we are very close in that way?" i ask, wanting to know the truth.

"honestly, no. i'm not upset at all, more so shocked that you guys are actually doing something like that and it's with one of my best friends. you guys are both my best friends and i just don't want anything to happen like before. i'm just worried things will go downhill. i'm probably overthinking it all–"

"nick no one will ever replace you. stop thinking that. no one has been there for me as much as you have. i understand you just want me to be protected in a way but you do realize, i'm old! i'm like an adult and shit.. i can do this. if i do ever need help, i will let you know i need help. you just can't keep me to yourself.. i know i'm jumping all over the place but i just want to cover things." i try to explain.

"i completely understand.. i do appreciate you clarifying and telling me all of this. you have had a few close times where i almost broke down crying from what you are saying. stop being so sweet to me when i was such an asshole to you. scream at me or something." nick finally looks at me.

"i couldn't scream at you. i was more mad at dream than i was at you.. speaking of that, fuck you asshole." i turn to dream who was sitting on the bed silently.

"what the fuck??" he looks at me all shocked.

"if you text me like the way you did again, i will fucking punch you in the face. you had no right to be texting me the way you were texting and you just only made it worse." i stand up and speak out.

"i do realize i was being rude when i was texting you." dream looks away.

"rude is an understatement. you were being an asshole and being a little dramatic. to be fair, i was also being dramatic i will admit but you have no right to start bitching at me the way you did." i stare at him.

i could tell he felt uncomfortable so i looked away and i sat down, feeling upset again. i was about to start speaking but he beat me first.

"i'm really sorry with how i acted on our messages. i was just annoyed with how everything was going and i didn't like seeing my best friend all mad and upset over something like this, so i took matters into my own hands when i shouldn't have. i just wanted you guys to be okay and fix what happened because you mean a lot to nick.. i just wanted you guys to still be friends. you have every reason to be pissed off with me, but please don't start yelling at me. i can stand you aggressively talking to me but don't yell at me is all i ask." dream speaks to me.

"i apologize for coming off as a bitch there.. i see where you are coming from with just wanting your friend to be happy and not upset and i do appreciate you wanting to help but think of how to word your things better. you had good intentions but how you worded your texts made everything seem bad okay?" i bring my legs up to my chest.

dream nods and we all just sit there silently again. someone's phone buzzed and nick grabbed it reading the message.

"karl asked if we are all okay and if we wanted to join his stream." he says.

"would i just be able to stay here and just sit in the call with you guys." i ask, not wanting to go back to my house.

"that's okay with me. nick?" dream looks at him.

"all good here." he smiles.