17

K a r l ' s P o v

quiet time is what was happening. it was a little darker outside and everyone's energy died down a hour ago so we are all now relaxing. luna passed out on my legs just a while ago, dream is driving this time while nick is just on twitter.

"so what do you guys think of luna?" nick looks at dream and i.

dream looks over at him and smiles while looking back at the road. i just look down at her and i smile as well.

"she is really pretty." dream says.

"don't hit on her or i'll smack you." nick raises an eyebrow at dream.

"i will flirt with her but in a friendly way. the one you should be worried about hitting on her is mr. jacobs back there since she's sleeping on his lap." dream looks at me through the rear view mirror.

"i think she is also pretty. she's really fun and sweet and i feel like we match each other's vibes. nick would you be mad if i hangout with her alone sometime?" i look at him while i play with luna's hair.

she moves around and grabs my hand and holds it against her cheek, cuddling it. i stare at her and i quickly look up at nick who's just staring at us. he shakes his head and smiled which confused me.

"luna is a girl who definitely needs a boyfriend in her life eventually. she has a cat she named after an anime character since that's all she does is watch anime and work. i could honestly see her getting with either karl or george." nick sighs.

i can see dream react and look at him weirdly. i was a little taken back by his comment and kinda happy he said my name. there was some silence for a bit until dream started speaking.

"so what's the plan for when we get where we need to be?" he asks.

nick just shrugged and dream shakes his head. luna moves around more and i look down at her waking up. she sits up and rubs her face and stretches. she looks at me and smiles tiredly.

"sorry i fell asleep. i'm not sure why i'm so tired honestly. what did i miss?" she asks pushing her hair away from her face.

"we just talked about the dream smp, so you didn't miss much." i tell her and she nods.

"should i facetime my sister.. she texted me like 30 minutes ago asking if i wanted to facetime." luna asks us.

"go for it." nick smiles at her.

she nods and texts her sister back and starts to call her. i see her sisters name in the phone and it's "shithead" and i laugh at that name. luna looks over at me and smiles.

"what? she's a little shit head of a sister. she's younger than me by a few years.. she's 15 i think..? i don't remember haha." she laughs and the phone answers.

"hi loser." her sister speaks.

"hola shithead, i'm with some friends." luna smiles at her phone.

"i bet they don't like you. who are they anyways? you have like no friends besides nicholas." her sister roasts her.

nick laughs and so does dream. i chuckle and her sister is quick to ask who she's with again.

"okay well they are kinda lame but i am with nicholas and his two friends. this is karl-"

"KARL JACOBS?!" her sister screams when she sees me.

"hello!" i smile and wave to her sister on the phone.

"LUNA YOU ARE WITH THE KARL JACOBS! HOW IS HE LAME WHAT THE HELL!" her sister is freaking out.

"oh my god avery. calm down holy moly, also watch your mouth." luna schools her sister.

"luna- you are with THE karl jacobs. do you realize how famous he is?! i watch his streams all the time!!" her sister continues.

"luna can i have the phone?" i ask her and she nods.

i take her phone and i smile at the camera. her sister is just freaking out and i smile wider.

"hello! so you are luna's younger sister?" i ask.

"yes! my name is avery. i watch your streams with my friends all the time or even by myself.. and even when i'm at school-"

"avery!" luna interrupts hearing her sister.

"i have to get my channel points up!! i wanted to get them higher and i can't miss a stream or else i miss everything!" avery defended herself.

"so.. what i'm hearing is you wanna join a stream soon and flex on your friends?" i smirk and wiggle my eyebrows.

i see her jaw drop and she nods her head aggressively. i smile at her and i look at luna who's laughing at her sisters reaction and i look back at the phone.

"oh my god, are you crying?" luna looks at the phone too.

"i'm overwhelmed dude!! you don't know how cool it is to be talking to someone you look up to. i'm gonna cry even more!" avery wipes her eyes.

"you are so cute oh my gosh. how about this, i stream on my alt and i'll get luna in on it and i can add you and you can play some minecraft or something with us if you'd like! just message your sister and we can figure out a time and day." i tell avery as she still is wiping tears.

"o-okay. i promise i won't be crying when we play games.. k maybe i will i'm not sure. this is crazy.. WAIT!" her sister freezes.

"what's wrong??" luna asks.

"can you pass the phone to nick for me karl?" avery asks me and i nod.

"hello you loser." nick smiles at the phone.

"hi dummy. so umm.. does luna know that your... sap?" avery quietly asks.

"yes she does don't worry. she met everyone in a call. they were all hitting on her dude." nick talks with avery.

luna looks confused about their conversation and then it's like something hit her and she looked very annoyed at the both of them.

"so you tell my little sister about your sapnap name and everyone while i just find out??" luna angrily speaks.

"luna relax-"

"excuse me?" she raises her eyebrows at the word relax.

i stare at them with wide eyes and i feel like they are sibling or something like that. they are so close that she will go off on him at any moment.. kinda scary. ballsy but scary..

"nicholas you don't tell me to relax. you remember how that went before or did you forget?" she smiled.

"oh no.." dream mumbles.