12

L u n a ' s P o v

looking at my computer screen i type in karl jacobs since he's the last person i need to search up.

"okay.. it's loading right now-"

i stop midway through my sentence and stare at the pictures that pop up. no fucking way.

"you okay L?" george asks, since i just suddenly went silent.

"u-uh yeah.. i'm good, i'm great. um." i pull out my phone and quickly pull up karl's texts.

i mute myself before i let out a weird yell and i text karl, KARL JACOBS.

luna (:
you are karl jacobs.

luna (:
we met each other with our realizing nick or sapnap is our friend.

karl :]
YOUR L?!?!

karl :]
YOUR THE ONE IN CALL WITH EVERYONE RIGHT NOW??

luna (:
YEAH

luna (:
YOU CAME HERE TO MEET SAPNAP BUT YOU MET ME BEFORE AND HE DOESN'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM

karl :]
:0

karl :]
i am honestly speechless right now. you better talk before everyone gets suspicious of you

i set my phone down and i clear my throat. i unmute and all the boys are asking questions.

"you sure your okay L?" dream asks.

"yeah sorry.. i'm fine. i had to yell at my cat because he was messing shit up. i'm sorry guys. shall we back to what we were doing?" i try to not make things awkward.

"yeah! so that's karl. he's a stud." quackity said, making karl laugh.

"definitely a stud. i like his fluffy hair a lot- oh that's him and quackity! you guys met before?" i ask.

"karl and i have hung out before and i think we're the best. george still hasn't met anyone yet. what a lame british man." quackity laughs.

"i met tommy and wilbur so shut up." george defends himself.

"who are they?" i ask, being genuinely confused.

"search up wilbur soot and then tommyinnit." george says to me.

"okay." i type in wilbur.

i look at pictures and he looks really nice. i found a random picture of a guy standing in a door but his head is hitting the top of the wall.

"this is funny." i say clicking on it.

"that's wilbur."

my eyes widen and i scroll back to the picture. i look at my door and then back at the picture.

"no, that's no way it's him. how tall is he?!" i look for a random tape measure because i had one just recently in my room.

"like 6'5 i think, how tall are you again?" sapnap speaks finally.

"like 5'3!" i gasp.

i hear them all laugh at me and i take my headset off. i stand up and pull up the tape measure to 6'5, or i try to.

"holy shit! he could squish me! just stomp on me like a goomba!" i yell.

i can hear them laughing in my headset and i run back to put it on. i sit down and i drink some water beside me.