35

K a r l ' s  P o v

it's been a hour and we are still in walmart. luna said she needed to grab only a few things but now we are going around the store for the fourth time.

"dude what else are you looking for?! what did you even come here for?" sapnap speaks up looking at luna.

"i want markers.." she glares at him and continues to look at the art section.

"but you don't even colour!" he groans.

"quit being a dick." she mumbles.

dream and i just stare at each other while the other two bicker at each other. luna finally grabs a pack of markers and pushes the cart away from us.

"what else could she possibly want.." sapnap sighs and we all follow after her.

she was looking around and then stopped right in her tracks. she pushes her cart to the side and kinda runs over to an area. i walk over to see what she's doing and she's looking at posters.

"what kind of poster are you looking for?" i ask as i watch her flip through them.

"there is this anime i watch and they have 2 different kinds of posters here and i always forget to buy at least one of them.. ah it's this one i want the most." she shows me with a little smile.

"my hero academia, cool!" i smile back at her.

she squats down and begins to search for said poster and i could hear her sigh but then she gasped right after. she pulls one out and smiles brightly.

"they have it!" she runs back to the cart.

i just laugh and i walk beside her. she finally made her way around to the check out and we lost sapnap and dream while we were at it. once we were finished paying i ended up calling sapnap which he answered quickly.

"where are you guys?!" sapnap was right away asking.

"we paid. we're by the doors to leave but we are waiting for you guys." i tell him looking around to see if i see them.

"okay cool. we will be there soon." and then he hung up.

i set my phone in my pocket and i look to see if i could find dream since he's tall and pretty noticeable. i continue to look and i find them walking our way. luna was on her phone waiting and i tapped her shoulder.

"they are right there." i tell her.

she nods and pushes the cart out the doors and she leaves. i wait a little for the boys to catch up and they do. we all walk to luna's car and we were all quick to help her load her stuff in the vehicle so she didn't have to do it all by herself.

"thank you. since i dragged you guys everywhere, why not stay for supper at my house. i can make us food if you'd like. or i could drop you guys off and we can just do something another night." luna says to all of us.

"if it's not to much for you to do we can come over for a bit." dream looks at sapnap and i.

"i have nothing planned." sapnap says.

"off to lunas!" i smile and she smiles back.

she drives us back to her house and the car ride was a little more chaotic. i felt my phone vibrate and i smile at the text and i shake my head. i don't answer the text yet because i'm not sure what to say to it.

"guys corinna keeps texting me, what should i say back to her?" i ask the boys.

"who's corinna?" luna asks, trying to look at me.