21

L u n a ' s  P o v

"usually i would be angry, but this whole little drive has been good so i have no reason to be mad!" i smiled at nick.

turns out our little trip had to come to an end because dream, nick and karl had something unexpected come up for their streams. it was around 9 am and we were almost back in orlando. we all ended up falling asleep in the car on the side of the road.

"this was fun though. traveling with luna was definitely worth it." dream laughs.

i smile and i lean more into karl's chest. i fell asleep in his arms accidentally but we woke up and didn't care. i was still tired so i was laying on him and he was holding me while he scrolled on his phone.

"oo look at this fan art of me and nick." karl shows me his phone.

i look and i smile. it was their minecraft skins and they were in a village.

"your fans are really good artists.. i wonder if i ever get famous if my fans would do fan art of me?" i think about it.

"speaking of fan art.. look! it's you and i!" karl smiles brightly at his phone.

i look and my eyes widen. it's our minecraft skins and we were picking flowers. i grabbed his phone and i read what the twitter post said.

[[ this moment was so cute.. i love karl's and L's friendship already. they are picking flowers <3 ]]

i felt my heart flutter and i ask to show nick. karl nods and i lean over tapping nicks shoulder. he turns around and i hand hun karl's phone with a big smile.

"someone made fan art! of karl and i! i'm in it!!" i proudly say.

"this is adorable what the hell. dream be a bad driver for a minute and look at this fan art." nick says to dream.

he looks over and smiles at the picture. he quickly looks back at the road and nods his head, like a proud dad or something.

"our fans are so artistic and cool. their art they make, i wish i could like it all." he smiles.

i smile with him and i take karl's phone back. i hand his phone back to him and he pulls me back down into him. i ask him to send me it but he ends up commenting on the persons tweet, mentioning me in it.

"i bet you just made their day." i giggle.

he nods proudly. i open my phone and i decided to go into twitter. i noticed my twitter blew up and i laugh. karl taps my shoulder aggressively and i look at him confused.

"luna you are trending on twitter..!" he says pointing to his phone.

i shake my head and i look. there is my username with smp at the end of it. i widen my eyes and i just shake my head still. i was speechless.

"dude.. you could be a streamer. faceless or not, i'm sure you would have a cool fan base!" karl smiles.

"i wanna stream but it's scary because i'm not sure if i would do good or what i would do. we'll see, i have to think more about it." i mumble out.

i looked out the window and i notice familiar buildings and were back. i sit up and so does karl as i continue to stare out the window. i rolled my window down and i smiled when the wind hit my face.

"am i dropping luna off or do you wanna come over?" dream asks.

"i think i'll go home since i wanna see my cat. i miss him." i responded, bringing my head back in.

he nods and asks nick where to go. a few minutes go by and i see my street and he turns on to it. i smile when i think of an idea and he pulls up.

"do you guys wanna come inside for a bit? i can make us some lunch or something to eat if you would all like." i ask them.

the boys look at each other and eagerly nod. i smile at their responses and we all get out. i grab my things and karl helps me. i unlock my door and there he is, waiting to greet us it tobio.

"hi baby!" i smile when i see him sitting there.

"gosh, he's so adorable." karl smiles.

the boys walk in and we set my stuff down.

"house tour?" i ask them with a smile.

"sure!" karl and dream smile back at me.

i nod and i lead them around my house. it had 2 spare rooms. one room is used whenever nick came over and stayed the night so it has a bed and dresser in it. i showed them my room and they all looked interested as hell with what i was showing them.

"do you have a roommate?" dream asks me as we walk past the spare room.

"i wish. that's just the spare bedroom. it gets lonely so i want a roommate but i also have no other friends i live by. everyone i was friends with moved away or we just aren't as close.." i shrug.

"i would move in. we become roommates and stuff." karl laughs.

"wait would you move in with me? i know you stream but i have another room which i keep boxes and things in and it could be your streaming room.. i'm getting to ahead of myself oh my god." i face palm realizing what i was doing.

"that would be cool! i could be closer to nick and dream and i would be living with you and tobio!" karl smiles at my idea.

"you are lonely here in this house, why not have a roommate?" nick shrugs and looks at dream who was smiling.

"and now we just need george and quackity so it can be 5/5 feral boys living near each other." dream laughs.

"well it's funny because i was talking to nick about moving and i was genuinely planing on moving somewhere else from my little old home.. so this is perfect!" karl smiles widely at me.

"so do you wanna move in here and we can figure more stuff out later?" i look at karl.

he nods his head aggressively and everyone cheers. i smile and cheer with them as tobio stared at all of us and he wanted attention now so he was pawing at one of the boys legs.

"we are going to be friends.. can i bring my cat to?!" karl looks up at me.

"you have a cat?" i shake my head, shocked since i never knew.

"yeah! we can make them besties." he giggles.

"yes please oh my god. this is so exciting!" i jump up happily.

author note!

i apologize for the long wait, i have been dying mentally and i've been struggling but i am getting better so don't worry :) more chapters are going to come rather quickly since i was hit with a wave of ideas i'm hoping will last because i don't see this book ending anytime soon since i enjoy how i have things going and how i have many ideas in mind! 🕺🏻

if you do have any suggestions on what i could incorporate or add into the book i will for sure try to figure something out and do it! just one thing i don't think i'll do is any smut with this book since personally, thought of sex i could careless about and i don't like it.. and i'm positive karl is on the asexual spectrum.

i did start a new book called brown eyes and it's a georgenotfound fanfic and i'm hoping to get that going eventually soon but i will not forget about this book as well. thank you for the support and ily all very very much <3

also a little shout out to my bestie because she was the one who inspired me to write streamers. love you colbaebrock <3