9

L u n a ' s  P o v

i waved bye to karl as he drove off to his original destination. i smiled to myself and went inside to see tobio standing at my door and running back to the window, looking for karl i assume.

"tobio do you miss him?" i bent down to pet him.

he meowed and looked out the window again. i puffed out my bottom lip and smiled at him seeing how he was already attached to a new friend. i remember karl wrote in my book so i ran to my room to finally see what he wrote. i grabbed it and opened it realizing he didn't write on the next page, but a random one. i groan because i have to find the page but then i smile because i do the exact same thing to nick.

"what page did this fool write on?" i mumbled to myself as i flipped through pages.

my phone rang beside me and i looked over to see it was no caller id. i stare at it a little long and grow some balls to answer.

"hello?" i said, thinking i sounded stupid.

"hi is this luna?" the person spoke.

"um yeah. hi who is this?" i asked, genuinely confused on who i'm talking to.

"no need to ask the questions here. i ask them." the person said to me, causing me to worry a bit.

"i don't know who you are. why are you calling me? who is this!" i get annoyed at this person.

there was a slight pause and i could hear a muffled laugh and then they started talking.

"dummy it's me, nick." he laughed out loud.

i facepalmed and i put my phone on speaker and responded back to him, trying to keep my laugh in.

"you idiot. i thought this was some random person calling me and it started to get me all anxious!" i laid back on my chair letting out a sigh.

"i'm good at changing my voice hey? i got you good didn't i?" he kept giggling to himself.

"it was a super good impression. i genuinely had no idea it was you that's why i got so annoyed sounding or scared." i sit up trying to find my notebook.

"i'm sorry for scaring you luna, i thought i should mess around before my frie- OH MY GOD HES HERE." nick screamed.

i jumped at the screaming and i stared at my phone with wide ass eyes. this man just let out the highest pitch scream i've ever heard and it scared me.

"luna i love you but i gotta go. my bestie is here. BYE!" he yelled and hung up.

i just sat there trying to take in what just happened. who could he have gotten this excited to see??

K a r l ' s P o v

i found sapnap's house and i let out a breath. i got out of the jeep and locked it. i walked up the steps and i knocked on the door a funky way and i heard screaming and yelling. i bite my lips and i eventually laugh.

"KARL!" the door swung open and there standing is sapnap smiling at me.

"SAPNAP!" i matched his energy and he pulled me inside before closing the door behind me.

"karl you idiot!! where have you been." he yelled at me.

"i'm so sorry.. my jeep ran out of gas and then i pulled over on this street and went to a random persons house and turns out they are super cool and we hung out for a bit while i charged my phone." i told him truthfully.

"we're they nice?" he asked.

"very! they even have a cat and they like anime!" i smiled to him brightly.

"karl did you fall in love?!" he teased me, showing me around.

"i don't think i could fall in love with someone that quickly, but definitely someone i won't forget. i'm hoping they call me soon or text me at least since i wrote my number in a book." i laughed and looked around.

"well, i have a surprise for you so cover your eyes- use this to cover them so i know you aren't cheating." he handed me a blindfold.

i stared at him with wide eyes and looked back at the blindfold in his hands. he gave me a weird look and shook his hand, trying to get me to grab it.

"i'm gonna have to ask you a few questions sir.. why do you have a blindfold? and why is it just sitting around.. chilling and lounging like normal?" i stare at him waiting for an answer.

he looks at it and shrugs.

"dream likes to be dumb. put it on!" he threw it at me.

"gosh okay. no need to get so violent." i laugh and put it on.

"k now stay there for a second." sapnap speaks from in front of me.

"it smells good, not like you though." i say sniffing some more. "this smells super good actually wow."

"oh shut up." someone says.

i stop sniffing and i freeze in my place.

"you can take it off now." sapnap says with a slight laugh.

i take it off and i look and see who else is here. i look at the person in front of me wearing a dream hoodie. my eyes widen and i gasp.

"speak right now or else i won't believe it." i say pointing to him.

"hi karl. it is me-"

"YOU ARE SO HOT DREAM WHAT THE HELL!" i interrupt him speaking.

he laughs and i just stare at him with wide eyes. i cannot believe he is actually just showing his face like this to me. i feel so honoured oh my god.

"karl you are such a loser." dream covers his face and walks away.

"i thought you said he wasn't going to be around?!" i look at sapnap who was laughing and holding his phone out.

"i recorded that whole thing karl oh my god." sapnap just laughs.

"i am so confused! this is crazy." i shake my head still trying to process everything.

i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and i grab it looking at what it was.

unknown
hey, it's that time. i'm hoping this is the right number

karl :]
well malady it is that time! i thought you were going to forget about me :]

unknown
how could i forget about the stranger that was hanging out with me just a hour ago? (:

karl :]
fair point

unknown
you have no idea how long it took me to find that stupid page you wrote on. you picked the most randomest page, and your stupid joke. i couldn't stop laughing

karl :]
you liked it!! i tried hard to think of something you'd find funny even though idk what you find funny

karl :]
i thought of something that would make me laugh and wrote it down hoping you'd laugh, which i succeeded in it sounds like :]

unknown
oh i was laughing alright, tobio was just staring at me like i was crazy, also he misses you and was looking for you when you left :0

karl :]
no way tobio was looking for me?!! i'll just stop by tomorrow and surprise him hehe

unknown
i'm sure him and i would like it both

karl :]
are you flirting with me luna :o

luna (:
maybe i am trying but not sure how to exactly :P