23

K a r l ' s  P o v

when we all decided to leave luna's it was late. i was tired from all the fun we did. we played a bunch of games and we even played just dance since luna suggested it, she beat us all.

"today was fun. thank you again luna." dream smiles and hugs her.

"i'm glad you enjoyed yourself!" she said to him.

they pulled away and nick walked up to her and hugged her. she hugged him back tightly and they were talking to each other quietly and dream nudges me to listen to him.

"luna is a very beautiful girl and i think you should try to make moves on her. i think you two have a good bond already.. why not grow it into something more than friends?" he says to me quietly.

"she's so energetic and happy. i really like being around her. i'm excited to be roommates since we can get closer. i'm just unsure how nick would feel.. you know what i mean?" i sigh and dream nods.

nick and luna end up laughing and it causing me and dream to end our conversation. nick walks away from her and she smiled at me. i walk over to luna to give her a hug goodbye as well.

"today was fun. i enjoyed having you boys over." she said while we hugged.

"it was really fun. just think about it, more nights like this will happen in the future maybe." i raise my eyes brows as we pull away.

she laughs and nods her head. we walk over to the two boys waiting for us. luna tells us to get home safely and to have a good night.

"one of you text me when you get home please. i need to know you guys get home safely.." she walks outside and looks up instantly.

"she noticed the stars." nick chuckles.

"one of us will don't worry. have a good night luna. bye!" dream smiles and waves.

"bye boys!" she waves at us while we get in.

dream starts the car and we all wave by to her. we drive off and i see her standing there until we are farther away and she goes inside.

"all i have to say is her food is delicious." dream smiles and rubs his stomach.

"luna and her sister used to do bake offs or cook offs and it was hilarious. we would facetime when i wasn't there and she was so goofy." nick smiles at the memory.

"that's also really cool her sister avery is a fan of us." i smile remembering the facetime call.

"god, if avery and tommy were in a call together it would be horrible. they would feed off of each other's energy and rule the world basically." nick laughs.

"imagine all the 17 year olds in a call together.. all the minors, that's scary." dream shakes his head.

we all laugh and talk about how fun our day was. we get to the house and we take our things in. while we walk in a hear dream giggle and i look over, i see his cat sitting there waiting for us and i gasp.

"dude i forgot you had patches. oh my god." i set my stuff down.

i slowly walk over to her and i sit down. i lift my hand up for her to sniff and she walks into it. i pet her and she rubs against me and purrs. i pick her up and she cuddles into me which makes me smile like an idiot.

"she is so adorable." i smile at dream.

"right? patches is my sweet cat. i love her." dream walks over and pets her.

nick yawns and scratches his head. he looks over at us and i smile to him. he just nods and walks over to us.

"i don't know about you losers but i am exhausted. i'm going to bed." nick yawns again, making me yawn.

"maybe i should go to bed too. i am pretty tired." i set patches down.

she walks off and goes into a room that was dark. we all agree we are gonna go to bed and i go to my room i'm staying in. i change into some comfy clothes to sleep in and i plop down on my bed. i pull out my phone and i text luna we made it home.

karl :]
we all made it home safely!

luna :)
okay good, i was starting to get worried
how was the ride home?

karl :]
we talked about your sister and a few other 17 year olds being in a groupchat and how it scared us

luna :)
that is scary
a bunch of 17 year olds
together
ah
i got the shivers thinking about it

i laugh out loud and i cover my mouth with a smile. i feel like such a loser when i text luna but i like it so much.

karl :]
you are very funny luna
like
you don't even try which makes it even better
raw comedy
beautiful thing

luna :)
oh karl
making me blush
stop it
i'm not that funny

karl :]
uh
yeah you are
you made me lol out loud dude
i had to cover my mouth after because everyone else went to bed

luna :)
pfft
weak
imagine going to sleep
i can stay up till 4 i'm set

karl :]
can i request a song for you?

luna :)
yes you can

karl :]
it's called 4AM and has a smile as the cover. i feel like you would like the song. very catchy

luna :)
i will play it on my speaker!

karl :]
sounds epic. we should facetime

luna :)
:o
you read my mind! get out of my head sir 🤺

karl :]
🤺🤺

i smile and my phone lights up. i was confused on what was happening but then i saw my face and luna was facetiming me. i smile even more and i sit up and plop on my stomach. i answer it quickly before it was to late and i was met with luna standing on her bed with peace signs up.

"geez i thought you'd never answer me!" she laughs and hops off.

"i got nervous i'm sorry!" i flop my head down embarrassed.

"nothing to be nervous about. it's just me." she reassures me.

i smile to myself and i lift my head up, seeing her smile at me. i feel safe talking to her.