14

L u n a ' s  P o v

"no i'm not gonna say that!!" george yells at dream.

we ended the stream a bit ago but ended up staying on call and talking a bit longer. quackity left since he had to do other things and sapnap passed out according to dream.

"L what's your name? sapnap won't tell us and i just wanna know a little more about you." dream groans.

"wow sapnap really is trying to keep me for himself.. how selfish of him!" i shake my head.

the boys laugh at my comment and i try to avoid dreams. my phone chimed and i look to see who it was. karl was texting me and sending me goofy pictures of himself.

karl :]
hey i'm pretty swaggy
*insert picture*

luna (:
that's pretty swaggy

karl :]
that's all i get :[

luna (:
you look absolutely astonishing karl jacobs! you are a beautiful looking man and i am not just saying that to say it but i mean it. you have beautiful eyes you loser <3

karl :]
i'm screenshotting this and printing it for safekeepings

luna (:
omg you are definitely such a loser now

karl :]
hehe i am :]]

i shake my head smiling and i play a little longer. i notice the time and it's pretty late and i yawn.

"L you can go to bed if you'd like, it's okay. george and i will probably call each other once everyone else leaves." dream tells me.

"i probably might head to bed honestly, it's kinda late here and i'm pretty tired weirdly enough. today was really fun and i'm glad i met you all. you boys are super funny and thank you for dealing with nick the loser." i smile to myself waiting for them to respond before i leave.

"anytime! you are a really cool girl and i'm glad we finally got to meet you.. we'll talk to you and give you a little name. have a good sleep L." george says to me.

"goodnight guys whenever you go to bed. feel free to text me whenever if you wanna walk as well. i'll always respond. bye everyone!" i leave the call after everyone says bye.

i turn my computer off with a bright smile and sleepy eyes. i get up and do a few stretches and i walk over to my bed where tobio was laying, all sprawled out. i climbed in beside him and he cuddled next to me.

"today was a good day wouldn't you say?"i stroked his head.

he just purred and i turn off my lights. i didn't have makeup or anything on today which was nice, so all i did was flop in bed. i close my eyes and i drift into a good and very much sleep.

*buzz buzz*

i opened my eyes and looked for the buzzing. i grabbed my phone and tried to read the name displayed on the screen.

"what do they want?" i sit up and answer.

i press the answer button and i lay back down in my pillows.

"hello?" i groan.

"wake up, come get lunch with me and some friends. you can meet them in person." sapnap spoke to me on the phone.

"but i'm so tired. i stayed up late playing minecraft with everyone." i yawn and roll over.

"i'll burst into your house and get you." he told me with a stern voice.

i sighed knowing he would do that since he has before. i groan dramatically loud for him and he sighs loudly, trying to be dramatic like me. i get out of bed and stretch.

"i'm leaving my house right now and i'll be at your place soon so hurry up. don't do your makeup because that takes millions of years for you to finish. BYE!" he yelled and hung up.

i sigh and decide i should probably get ready since he's leaving now. i think i already know what he plans on doing and it's making karl and i meet, but we won't tell him we actually met already.

"tobio, i'm gonna leave today okay? you watch the house when i'm gone." i smile down at him as he rubs against my leg.

he meows and i walk to my closet grabbing a black long sleeve shirt that's just a tad baggy than usual and i find some blue jeans, going for a most basic look today since we aren't doing anything crazy.

*buzz buzz*

i look over at my phone and see he's calling again.

"what do you want sapnap?" i smile.

"i literally hate you, also i'm here so hurry up." he tells me.

"dude- it's been 3 minutes?! let me put my stuff on oh my god." i hang up and quickly strip and put my new clothes on.

i grab my phone, a drawstring bag, my charger and chapstick and i leave my room. i quickly drop everything into the bag and i look around my living room for the flannel i used as a blanket the other night. i give up and end up putting on some converse and walk out the door.

"i didn't even get time to brush my teeth.." i grumble under my breath.

i see nick sitting in the drivers seat with the front seat opened. i raise an eyebrow and i get in.

"so you rushed me out if my house, just to come here by yourself? i didn't even get to brush my teeth nick!" i get annoyed with him.

"well no need to freak out, you should've waken up earlier! also you look good, i like seeing you without makeup, you are very beautiful with out it." he gives me a sly smirk.

i hit his arm and i look out the window. i can hear him snicker and he starts talking.

"who are you talking to?" i look over at him who's talking to a camera.

he had a little camera propped up on his dashboard and i didn't even notice. i bite down a smile and i look the other way. i laugh a little and he laughs with me.

"so when are we leaving?" a voice erupted behind us.

i jump and crank my neck to look at who is in the backseat. two males appeared and were just smiling at me as i just had wide eyes at them. the one boy who was sitting in the backseat was karl and the other i think was dream.

"surprise!" karl smiles widely at me.