31

K a r l ' s P o v

"even you have a good laugh! i remember before you made a comment on your laugh but it's amazing." i taser lunas sides with my fingers.

"karl i'm gonna start punching you.. STOP IT!" she laughs and squirms around as i poke her.

"i can stop you instantly!" i laugh and i grab her hand going to hit me.

"do it, you won't!" she goes to hit me again.

i climb on top of her and i grab her hands, pulling them above her head and she froze underneath me. i could see her face get very red and i was shocked with the reaction.

"do you like this or something?!" i laugh.

she doesn't say anything but just tried to stuff her face into a pillow beside her. i place both of her hands into one of mine and i use the other to make her face me. her eyes were wide and she started to avoid eye contact with me.

"you are being very dominant right now and i'm not sure how i feel about this. i'm getting confused-"

"OH?!" i burst out laughing.

i guess she took this as a opening to swing her legs up to wrap around my body and she throws me down, causing me to let go and fall backwards. next thing you know, luna is sitting on me holding my hands above my head making me red.

"this wasn't supposed to happen.." i admit looking away from her.

"surprise surprise.. i grew up with a sister who's like the same height as me and who's an athlete.. i know how to take you down karl. don't test me.. don't use my shyness and getting flustered easily against me because just remember, you are the exact same." she grabs my face and turns it to face her.

she had a rose tint to her face and mine was very pink and i could tell. she had a sly smirk on her face and i raised an eyebrow, making her raise hers.

"i can do what you did you know." i tell her.

"i have your legs pinned down as well.. do you not feel it?" she chuckles.

i didn't even realize that. she had me completely pinned to the bed and i'm sure if someone were to magically walk into her room, they would probably think we were doing some weird kind of foreplay..

"you now became the dominant one luna.. how does it feel?" i say to her, trying to catch her off guard.

"oh i feel powerful. don't underestimate me karl jacobs. i will overpower you somehow." she cocks her head to the side, displaying her side profile to me.

i try to sit up but she puts more pressure on my wrists, causing me to stay down. i was shocked at how strong she is and how well she's holding me down. i start to feel all confident and i wanted to make her get all shy again.

"so you didn't answer me when i had you in this position, i jokingly said it but now i'm genuinely curious. we're gonna have some fun late night conversation got it?" i lick my lips.

"keep your tongue in your mouth." is all she said to me.

"so when i asked you if you liked this you didn't answer but you blushed.. so is that a yes?" i raise an eyebrow at her.

"if you wanna know what turns me on and what doesn't just be straightforward karl. if you wanna know just ask and i can tell you." she bluntly says to me.

i stare at her with wide eyes and my jaw was dropped. she looked at me stuffing a smile back and she shocked her self with what she said it seems like.

"i've been ballsy tonight wow. karl you bring out my bold side. i like this." she smiles and nods her head.

i just laugh and i shake my head. she was staring down at me and i was starting to feel weak to her gaze.

"so luna, was turns you on and what turns you off?" i ask her finally.

"well, my turn offs are smelly people, genuinely mean to family or friends, pda for some reason, and some of the more basic things like being to cocky or not being emotional." she tells me.

i nod and i try to think if i fit in any of those categories and from what i know, i don't fit in any.

"what are your turn offs?" she asks me this time.

"well, basically the same as you. i don't like being shut out or having someone closed off with me, messiness, and not being emotional as well. i also don't like when my partner publicly humiliates me." i name off my things.

she nods and i could feel her hands around my wrists get lighter so i break out of her hands and i grab her hips. she was quick to follow my hands and she places hers over top of my wrists again.

"now tell me, what are some of your turn ons luna." i hold her hips tightly.

"um, well this is gonna be straightforward and i'm bold right now.. i can tell you." she says to me but also to herself.

"don't worry, your little secrets are safe with me." i wink at her.

"so just saying, i really like hands.. like i really like them. but um, my turn ons are like soft neck kisses because yeah.." she mumbles.

"are you getting all shy now? do i have to figure out on my own?" i start to become bold.

"it would be interesting to see you try.. i want to guess one of yours." she tried to look at me but looked away.

"go for it. i've noticed you also can't hold eye contact in intimate moments can you?" i call her out.

"you like getting praised i feel like."

i stop what i was doing and i look at her and she's looking down at me. i had to process what she said in my brain first before i could give her a proper reaction.

"could you give me an example?" i ask her.

"karl, you are doing such a good job.. such a good boy." she says to me with a different tone in her voice and she had a different attitude with it.

i got up quickly, making her fall off of me and she falls back onto her bed. i was hovering over her and her eyes were wide as she stared at me waiting for me to tell her why i got up so quick.

"if you say that to me again with that tone and that face you made as well, i will lose my mind." i straight up told her.

"oh so you do like getting praised don't you?" she chuckled raising her eyebrows.

i don't answer but i get up and i grab my phone. i walk out of her room and i go straight to the bathroom, pulling up my messages.

"karl did i make you hard by accident?" i hear luna say from outside of the door.

"no you didn't. i needed to go pee." i lied as i texted someone.

"mhmm.. well i'm gonna be in my room watching some haikyuu. come back soon when your done doing whatever your doing." she laughs and walks away.

i sigh and i shake my head, shocked at what just happened between us. we both randomly got horny for some reason and it wasn't even awkward. i set my phone down and i lean over the sink waiting for a message back. my phone buzzed on the sink and i grabbed it reading the messages.

karlos
so.. i think i'm really falling for L.
like we just pinned each other to her bed.

gogy :3
oh my
that's kinky
how did that even happen?
did you guys do anything?

karlos
i was tickling her sides and she was going to hit me and i thought it would be a good idea to climb on top of her and then we got all horny basically
also..

gogy :3
also??

karlos
um
um
i'm planning on moving in with her.

gogy :3
WHAT