53

L u n a ' s P o v

after discussing what we wanted to eat, i texted nick back and told him what we wanted. he responded with only a thumbs up and that was the whole conversation. i set my phone down and i place my hand back in karl's hair, playing with it and scratching his head.

"lunaaa.." karl whines.

"yes karl?" i smile at the sudden whining.

"i'm cold." he turns over and looks at me.

"well go get a blanket from my room." i giggle, pushing hair out of his face.

"my hands are cold and my legs are broken." he tells me.

"oh no, how did your legs break?" i ask looking at them.

"i dunno. let me warm my hands up. can i warm my hands up?" he then asks.

"yes of course you can." i scrunch my eyebrows together.

he then proceeds to stick his hands in my shirt and wraps them around to my back, touching my bare skin with his very cold hands.

"karl!" i gasp, arching my back at the cold feeling.

he just giggles and pulls us closer together. his face is just in my chest and his arms are wrapped around me. i couldn't help but laugh at his actions and i shake my head.

"can i go under your shirt?"

"what??" i look down at him, confused at his question.

"like, i just lift your shirt up, place my head in and i put the shirt back normally." he explains.

"but why?" i stare at him still.

"because it's bright and i'm tired.." he groans.

i shake my head and i chuckle. he groans again and i laugh this time.

"am i allowed to do that? i'm not gonna do it if you don't feel comfortable obviously. don't feel pressured by my whining, i'm just being dumb." he looks up at me.

"you can do it, i don't mind. i'm wearing a sports bra anyways so you are okay." i smile at him and he just smiles at me.

he moves around and lifts my shirt up and i could just see him giggle. i watch him rest the side of his head and i felt his hair tickling my chest and stomach but i just giggled. he pulls the shirt over his head and wraps his arms back around me and i could hear him just giggling away.

"what are you laughing about in here?" i ask, trying to look down my shirt.

"nothing, just happy to be with you like this." he mumbled.

i smile and i close my eyes, feeling relaxed. karl ended up tracing his finger along my back and i did the same to him, knowing how much he likes it. we stay in this position for a long time and i noticed he stopped moving his hand a bit ago and i look down my shirt to see he's sleeping.

"awh.. of course you fell asleep in this position. i should've guessed." i chuckle lightly to myself.

i rub his back and i start to feel tired myself all of the sudden. karl has that affect on me and i'm not sure if i love it or hate it. i could be super awake and energized but he will come along, hold me to him and then boom i wanna go to bed.

"gosh you mean so much to me boy.. i can't believe it all started with you trying to meet nick.." i smiled at karl while i twirl his hair around my finger.

i see tobio walking around and i try to get his attention, which didn't work. i sigh and karl shifts around and he mumbled something really quietly that made me smile and look down at him.