52

K a r l ' s  P o v

"zero clue. you had absolutely ZERO clue which makes it even better." i smile at luna.

"i can't believe you met my mom and we're inside my old house.. and you flew down to get avery and flew up here with her? i'm still all jittery from everything. i can't believe you guys are here.." she laughs and looks around the room.

she gets up and i watch her walk towards the flowers i gave her. she then begins to look around again, but this time in the kitchen. i just watch her and then she starts to climb on the counter, causing me to get up chuckling.

"what are you doing?" i ask walking up to her.

"getting a vase." she was about to stand up.

i grab her thighs and i pry them open and i stick my head in between them, making her panic and look down at me.

"what are you doing!" she laughs.

"you are sitting on my shoulders." i stand up and i grab her thighs again.

her hands fly to my hair and then to the cabinets to balance herself. she was laughing and i kept squishing her thighs, not really realizing how squishy they are.

"nom–"

"oW! did you just bite me?!" luna grabs my hair and makes me look up.

"i did. why are you pulling on my hair hmm?" i raise an eyebrow.

i could see her cheeks flush red and she looks up again, grabbing what she needed. i look back down laughing and i just squish her thighs since that's really all i can do right now.

"i got the vase i wanted. here, set this down." she taps my head gently and i grab it from her.

i place it down, unsure how to get luna off my shoulders now.

"how are we gonna do this?" luna has the same issue.

"if you spin around to face me, i can slide you down and place you down." i suggest.

"okay.. stay near the cabinets so i can grab something. i don't want to crack my head open." luna chuckles.

she starts to shift and i told my arms up to make sure she doesn't fall. we manage to get her in front and she slides down, wrapping her legs around my torso. i place my hands on the bottom part of her thighs to hold her up and i walk towards the counter, setting her down.

"i'm sure there were easier ways for me to get down but we are both complicated." luna jokes.

"but if we didn't do it this way, you wouldn't be sitting on the counter and i wouldn't be standing in between your legs." i smile and place my hands down on the counter, trapping her in between me.

she blushes and placed her arms on my shoulders, bringing them up to play with the hair at the nape of my neck. i place my hands on her hips and we just stare at each other. i just wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend right now but i want it to be the perfect moment. she seemed lost in a thought since her face kept getting red.

"whatcha thinking about?" i ask, breaking her from thought.

"just you. and me. that's all." she smiles and rests her forehead on mine.

i smile at her response and she continues to just smile at me. i take this as my chance to catch her off guard and kiss her. she kissed back right away and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in more. i grab her by the hips and i pull her closer to me so we were pressed together. we got a little carried away but that doesn't matter. i hold her closer as we start to get more into the kiss but the phone rings, breaking us from our little makeout session.