28

L u n a ' s P o v

bribing karl with some chips, he finally ended up grabbing my phone i accidentally left on the desk.

"why thank you.. you finally did it after how ever many times i asked you." i smile as he hands me my phone.

"it's chips, i had to." he laughs and sits down.

we ended up sitting in the floor for a little longer and just talking about life and our families. we moved to my bed since the floor started to get uncomfortable and now we are watching a movie.

"okay so i have 2 movie choices for you to pick from okay? we have this one, howel's moving castle.. or we have this one, spirited away. you can pick. i love both." i smile and show him his opinions.

"hmm.. can you do spirited away? it looks cool!" karl smiles at me.

i nod and i press on the movie, putting it in english with subtitles. i lay back and karl gets comfortable beside me. i felt his arms snake around my waist and i mentally smile to myself because i thought it was cute he wanted to cuddle me while we watch the movie. i guess i didn't wrap my arms around him fast enough because he started whining.

"cuddle me luna!" karl looks at me with a pouting face.

"you are so needy!" i laugh and i wrap my arms around him.

i could see his expression change into a smile and he relaxes against my body. the movie is playing and occasionally karl will pullout his phone and snap a random picture of us. we already had a lot together and it's been a little bit since the comment was made.

"wanna go for a late night walk?" karl randomly asks me.

"you aren't tired?" i look at him confused.

he shakes his head no and i shrug. he gets up and leaves me from my bed and stares at me. he holds his hand out with a smile and i was hesitant to grab it. he gives me a pleading look and i eventually get up and grab his hand.

"let me put sweat pants on, i don't want to be cold!" i smile and walk to my dresser.

"wear these ones, i like the colour and they look comfy." he points to my favourite pair of sweats.

i gasp and i grab them with a smile. he laughed at me and i pull them out.

"these are my favourites! i'm gonna put these on so turn around." i tell him and he listens.

i quickly slip my shorts off and i pull my sweats up and i tie them up. i finish and i tap karl's shoulder and he whips around, catching me off guard. he crouched down while he turned around so our faces were very, very close.

"why hello." i smile.

"hello." he smiles back widely.

i had the urge to touch ours noses together but he moved away before i had the chance and i smiled shaking my head.

"damn it karl!" i laugh as i follow him out of my room.

"what?! what did i do?" he looks at me confused.

"nothing! i'll tell you when we are walking." i smile as he just stares at me with his confused expression.