15

K a r l ' s  P o v

oh my gosh, i smiled widely as i saw lunas reaction to me and dream in the back. she shot her head around so quickly after she heard us and seeing her reaction was priceless. she was at a loss of words which made us laugh again.

"surprise!" i smile to her.

"w-what the hell?!" she managed to say.

"so we are gonna go for a little road trip to pick something up just a city over-"

"I NEED TO PACK NICHOLAS!!" she punches him in the arm and runs out of the car.

dream just starts laughing and i join him. nick is rubbing is arm and looked back at us.

"well that's L.. her name is luna." he mumbled.

"luna.. i like that name for her." dream smiles to himself causing nick to look over his way.

"it's funny how she just knew she needed to pack. we're already packed so she must've seen the bags." i looked behind us.

"no she just knows if we go out of town, we aren't being gone a few hours. she's gotten used to my flow of things." nick smiled as we see luna leave her house.

"should we be good people and help her?" dream asks.

"she punched me so i'm not helping her." nick scoffs and then laughs.

"i'll help her." i unbuckle my seatbelt.

i get out to help her and she stares up at me as a soft smile appears on her face. she looks down quickly and shakes her head.

"and here i thought thinking we were going to just meet and get lunch." she smiles back up at me.

"here, let me help you." i smile back and she passes me a bag.

i open the trunk and i set her things inside gently. i close it and before we walk back she grabs my hand, causing me to turn around.

"we have to pretend we didn't already meet or else nick will get upset. you know how he is." she sighs.

i just nod my head and speaking of nick he honks the horn, scaring the both of us. i can see him and dream laughing and luna just sighs with a smile on her face. we ended up laughing too.

"we should get going now. come on, let's have some fun!" she smiles and jumps her way over to the passenger door.

i quickly get to her door and i open it for her, seeing her eyes widen and she stuffs down a smile. she lets out a small 'thank you' and gets in. i close the door and i get in my side and notice dream side eying me. i roll my eyes and i get comfortable in my seat.

"so we made a plan that dream and i will switch since it's not that far of a drive and karl is the guest and you are you so you get special treatment." nick says out loud but then points at luna.

"oo, special treatment. i like that.. but i call aux!" she yells and grab the cord and plugs it into her phone.

"damnit, i was gonna hook up my phone you butthead." i sigh and sit back down.

"we can share songs. just text me them and i can add them up next." she turns around and smiles at me.

i nod and nick was about to start driving before dream speaks.

"okay well to stop these two from swinging back and forth- yes i'm talking to you luna. let's switch spots but you can still control the music." he looks at her and lunas face lights up.

she quickly gets out and runs to dreams side and he gets out, moving his things to the front. luna is standing there smiling waiting for him and also helping him move his stuff. she gets in and dream closes her door and she thanks him when he gets back into the car.

"here let's make it comfy back here." i lean to the trunk and i grab a blanket and i stuff it in between us.

"oo and if we get tired of cold we can use it, very smart karl!" she smiles and helps me.

"look at them, he's simping for her dude." dream pokes sapnap.

"mhmm, this man is gonna get a smack soon." sapnap side eyed me.

i widen my eyes and i sink back into my seat. i wouldn't say i'm simping or anything but more so just being nice since she is a super nice girl from what i've seen and heard. i mean, if she asked to hug or even a kiss i wouldn't say no..

"hey karl, wanna make a playlist together? it can be called all the vibes and then the little dancing guy emoji." she leans over the middle and looks at me.

i smile and nod and she makes a spotify playlist and sends me the link so i can add songs. i notice her profile picture is a anime character but it's from a manga and i smile to myself.

"who's your picture of?" i ask.

"um, he's from haikyuu. his name is oikawa and he's doing this." she sets her phone down.

i look over and she's holding up 2 peace signs and she's sticking her tongue out with her eyes closed. i manage to take a picture in time before she stops. she opens a eye and sees me holding my phone up and she just covers her face and falls into the blanket.

"karl! what the heck man. i can't believe you did this to me. i will get revenge and take a picture of you like that." she says, still covering her face.

i just laugh and pat her head. i can feel her tense up and i lift my hand up.

"i'm sorry-"

"it's a bad habit! i promise i'm okay it's just i'm a very flinch like person and you did nothing wrong. i'm also not really used to physical touch like that." she interrupts me.

it was like she knew what i was thinking when i was gonna apologize. she grabs my hand and puts it back on her head and she smiles softly at me.

"i will ask next time. i am a very affectionate person so you better expect a bunch of surprise hugs from me." i laugh, causing the two boys on the front to let out little chuckles.

"sounds good. i like hugs.." she mumbles and starts to add songs.

i smile and i also add songs and everything is just going well. we have songs playing, sapnap and dream are singing along, the windows are down, and luna is just smiling away.