67

L u n a ' s P o v

"okay i'm gonna go quickly shower okay? feel free to go to sleep. i shouldn't be long." karl smiles at me.

"sounds good. i'll try to stay up a little longer to wait for you." i smile back sleepily.

he gives me one last little glance and walks out with a smile on his face. i flop down on the bed and i just smile and roll around. karl is now my boyfriend, i'm finally dating him. i get up and i do a little dance and i walk to my dresser to change into comfy clothes for bed. i heard my phone buzz and i slide on a t-shirt and i walk over to check it.

"george went live.. maybe i could say hi while i wait for karl." i smile and open our messages.

L
hello gogy
i see you went live
i wanted to say hi

goggles
why hello L
or luna i could say
i am live!

L
what are you doing for a stream?

goggles
probably play some minecraft. just a chill little stream. what are you doing? wanna join me and hangout for a bit?

L
i'll join you in discord and talk since i am a little sleepy. i'm waiting for karl since he's showering rn

goggles
okay!
just let me know when you are ready

L
sounds good!
talk to you in a few minutes

i open discord on my phone and i wait for it to load. once it's ready i message george telling him i'm ready whenever and he takes a few seconds to message back. he's probably talking to chat. i get a message back and he tells me to join, which i do.

"hello L!" george's voice rings through my phone.

"hello georgenotfound!" i smile setting my phone down beside me.

"are you on your phone?" george asks, typing aggressively on his keyboard.

"i am, i'm laying in my bed chilling. i should open your stream on my tv and have the volume down on the tv." i look for my remote.

"you could just go to your computer that i know you have and i can screen share with you. it's easier." i could hear the sass in george's voice.

"but my bed is soooo comfy." i groan.

"bring a blanket to your chair or something.." he was doing something since he didn't sound to focused on the conversation.

i sigh and stand up, grabbing a blanket to bring with me to the chair. i grab my phone and i set up my computer and i open discord.

"i'm leaving. bye." i say, making george panic.

"wait what–"

i leave the call and laugh. i look at my tv and his stream is on and he looks genuinely confused. he's saying stuff to chat but i couldn't hear. i join again but on my computer this time, george finishing his sentence and then laughing.

"your at your computer now hey?" he chuckles.

"i don't wanna talk about it.. i brought a blanket too." i smile fixing my headphones.