4

L u n a ' s P o v

discord opened when I turned on my computer, and it confused me. I got excited when nick answered me, saying yes, but he confused me on the new server. I launch up Minecraft, and I go to make some popcorn while it opens.

LUNAtic 🦖
i'm making food first, so don't do anything yet

Nicholas Cage 🦕
I won't, don't worry

I grab a bag of popcorn, and I put it in the microwave. I started looking for my water bottle, and I eventually found it.

"oh hey tobio, you hungry?" I crouch down to pet my cat.

He meows and rubs his head against my hand. I scratch his head and stand up. I walk over to his dish, which is on the island, and he hops up and walks over. I pull out the cat food and fill up his bowl and fill up his water as well.

"you are so handsome. my little black cat with beautiful blue eyes. I should get an orange cat and call them shoyou, so you have a friend." I giggle to myself as I play with tobios tail.

I named my cat after an anime character in haikyuu, and I don't regret it at all. I told my mom about it, and she told me it was weird to call my cat something from a "cartoon," which I later lectured her on.

"my popcorn is done. wanna come to watch me play minecraft?" I grabbed the bag and walked away from the counter.

tobio jumped down and followed after me. I smiled and opened my door for him, and he pranced over to my desk and sat beside the monitor since it was warm. I close my door and walk over, my phone vibrating.

"wait, what the-," I say moments before my computer crashes.

I stand there staring at the black screen, and I feel myself get angry and upset. I try to turn it on, and it won't work. My eyes start to water. After all, I am so annoyed and mad because I just wanted to relax. I grab my phone, and I angrily call nick to tell him what happened.

"Hey, you jo-"

"my computer crashed, and now it's broken because it won't turn back on, so now I can't play Minecraft. I'm so mad. nick I need a new computer, and I'm crying now because I liked this computer-"

"breathe!! Oh my god. You need to relax it's okay, computers will do that. You can get a new one tomorrow when it's daytime, and you have the energy. I can help you set it up too." nick calms me down.

I sigh and fall onto my bed. I rub my eyes, and I feel paws and weight on my stomach. I look up and see tobio standing on me, staring. I let out a sigh, and I calmed down.

"I'm sorry for overreacting. I just wanted to play some Minecraft and have a relaxing night. I might go to bed, honestly, since I'm so upset. I'll watch some youtube videos instead, actually. any recommendations?" I completely change my attitude.

"w-what the hell. You have some crazy mood swings, Luna... HA! you really are a lunatic." I hear him giggle to himself, which makes me laugh.

"shut up. I am heartbroken over my computer. now give me youtube recommendations, loser!!" I say again.

"I dunno, watch anime instead since you still haven't finished your thousands of shows," he calls me out.

I bring my lips in, which creates a straight line, and I let out an awkward laugh which makes nick laugh at me.

"well then... didn't have to call me out like that. But fine, I will watch some anime. I was gonna watch some Minecraft instead, but whatever." I scoff.

"what Minecraft videos do you watch anyway?" he asks me.

"the old stuff since I like to feel nostalgic. I will watch skydoesmineraft, ihascupquake, dantdm but only his old videos.. wow, I feel old." I laugh as I name all the old YouTubers I used to watch and sometimes still do.

"look at you go. But I have to go sadly, my friends are calling me right now since your computer dipped out on you we can't play Minecraft anymore. but I'll talk to you tomorrow, later lunatic."

"sigh, goodbye Nicholas the ridiculous! have a goodnight gaming with the boys. tell whoever your playing with, I say hello." I laugh, and he hangs up.

I go to Netflix to find something to watch instead of finishing the other shows I started. I groan when I don't see anything I should start, so I switch back to youtube and watch markiplier instead.

"tobio, would you like if I got a boyfriend? or do you like being the only boy plus nick I care about?" I place him on my lap and pet him.

He meows, and I nod.

"I see, you like being the only boy in the house. I completely understand that, my boy." I smile at him and nuzzle his head onto my forehead.

He just purrs and relaxes. I feel my eyelids get heavy as I try to keep them open as I watch mark play Uno with his friends. I laugh at the video, and eventually, my eyes close, and I fall asleep.

beep beep beep beep

my eyes open, and I pick up my phone beside me and turn off the alarm. It was 9:30 am, and I groaned as I rolled over, being cautious of tobio. I keep my eyes closed for a little longer until I feel my phone vibrate underneath me.

"who's even up this early." I reach for my phone under me.

I look, and I see it's a family group chat wishing one of the kids a happy birthday. I wasn't gonna text till later, but I would forget, so I also texted happy birthday. I sat up, stretched my arms out, and looked over at my tv to see youtube still playing. It went to Minecraft, and it was a video of a person who had green skin.

"never heard of you before, not interested right now, goodbye green skin," I said as I left the video.

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen for some water since my mouth was dry. I looked at my messages, and I saw nick texted me at 3 am last night, and I was already sleeping by then, which was crazy.

Nicholas Cage 🦕
Bro, I forgot I ordered food because I'm hungry and the food guy scared the fuck outta me
Since he came out of nowhere and I was in a call
I almost peed myself

Nicholas Cage 🦕
Are you actually sleeping? Luna? sleeping before 2?

Nicholas Cage 🦕
It is now 3 am and it is confirmed
You are sleeping. Have a good sleep lunatic :)

I laughed as I read all his messages, and I texted him back as I waited for my toast to pop.

LUNAtic 🦖
you are such a loser omg
and yes i did fall asleep before 2 because i was TIRED
it's funny because when i woke up i had a minecraft video playing and from the 3 seconds i saw it was a bright green minecraft skin on my tv
made me laugh because the skin

I set my phone down, and my toast popped as I did that. Perfect timing. I grabbed it and quickly dropped it on a plate, and fanned my fingers. I grabbed some jelly and peanut butter, and I slathered it on the bread.

"oh, you are awake? Good morning handsome." I smiled as I saw tobio walking over to me.

I washed my hands since they got dirty from the jelly and dried them before petting him. he rubbed against my leg, and I smiled.

"come on, let's go watch some tv in the living room."