56

L u n a ' s  P o v

"darling? beautiful? sunshine? idiot? b– oh your awake now."

i rub my eyes and focus on the person in front of me. i squint due to the bright light coming from my window and once my vision focuses, i see karl smiling at me. i rub my eyes and i grab him by the shirt and yank him down.

"gAH!! luna!!" he falls onto me.

i hold him for a bit and then i push him off of me, causing him to fall onto the ground with a thud.

"w-what is your deal??" he looks up at me.

"you called me an idiot." i sit up and look down at him.

"did you not hear all of the other names i was calling you before idiot?" he asks, standing up.

"no. i only heard idiot." i flop down to the side.

"i called you beautiful, sunshine, darling and then-"

"you called me darling?" i interrupt him while he was talking.

"yes..? do you not like getting called that or something?" he looks at me and then around the room.

"say it again."

"what?"

"say darling again. to me again this time since i'm awake." i sit up and face him.

"good morning darling." he says in a soothing voice.

i felt my stomach dance and i smiled all shyly. karl looked at me with a little smirk and he shook his head at my reaction.

"why am i not surprised you like getting called darling luna.." he chuckles and walks away.

"no wait come back! say it again in that voice!" i hurry out of my bed to follow him.

"darling~ i'm in the kitchen!" karl's voice sang through the hallway.

"karl come back and say it to my face again please!" i run into the kitchen and he's not there.

i look around the room and then i had arms wrap around me from behind and i just smile to myself. i grab the arms and i hold them gently.

"well hello there.. darling~"

"what in the hell is going on."

i froze and so did karl. we both turned our heads to the direction of the voice and avery is standing in front of her room staring at us, judging us as well.

"i found out your sister likes to be called darling." karl bluntly told avery.

"dude!" i hit his arm.

"i didn't need to know what my sister likes to be called. save it for when i'm not here." she walks to the kitchen with an empty glass.

i was at a blank for words and i just stood their with my nostrils flared. karl snickered to himself as he let go of me, having the warmth of his body against mine disappear. i frown and then approach avery, resting my head on her shoulder.

"yes?"

"nothing. just feels like doing this to you." i smile and close my eyes.

once my eyes were closed, i felt water flick onto my face, sending me backwards in a panic. i open my eyes and stare at avery who was smirking at me, her fingers dripping with water.

"i'm just trying to be loving today and i'm getting rejected." i wipe my face with my hands.

"well i'm not having it right now. be loving with him, not me. also, can i have a shower?" avery points at karl and then looks at me.

"yes for sure you can. i have shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom under the sink. i have body wash as well and some new razors if you need." i tell her and she just smiles and nods.

she walks back to the room she was in and closes the door. i turn to karl who was looking at his phone, messaging someone i believe. he was typing something and then pocketed his phone.

"so, what's the plan for today?" karl smiles at me.

"i'm not sure.. i want to do something we would all like." i start to think of ideas for the day.

"we could stream if you'd like." karl suggested.

"but what would we do for the stream? we could definitely be in a huge group call with other people if we want." i shrug, struggling to think of things to do.

"why not do a painting stream?"

karl and i turn to face avery who had stuff in her hands and she just looked at us.

"would you want to be in it?" i ask her before her shower.

she pauses and just thinks. i could see her smile and she nods quickly looking at karl and i.

"k perfect! wait avery you haven't met someone yet." i run past her and into my room.

"what?" avery stares at me.

i go into my room and i look under the bed and found him. i smile and i make sounds to get him to come to me. he doesn't move and i frown. i call karl into my room seeing if tobio will come out for him.

"what?" karl approach's me on the floor.

"get tobio please."

"that's it? okay! pspspsps–"

"what's happening??" avery comes in and stopped in her tracks, looking around my room.

"what?" i ask her, confused at the reaction.

"your room looks so empty but cool. get some vines on your wall or something.."

"got him." karl stands up smiling.

i watch avery look over and her mouth curves up into a bright smile. she walks over quickly to karl's side and she held her hand out slowly to tobio, making him sniff her before she pets him.

"your cat is beautiful.."

"his name is tobio!" i smile and i play with his tail.

"oh my god. tobio kageyama?" she raises an eyebrow at me.

"maybe.." i smile and look away.

tobio rubs his head into avery's hand and purrs. i could see avery's face light up and she got so happy. karl sets tobio down on my bed and avery sits next to him and he walks over and stands on her legs.

"i don't think i can shower now. i need to be with your cat." avery pets him and looks up at karl and i.

i just smile and i shake my head. i felt my phone buzz in my pocket and i grab it to read the notification. my eyes widen and i think to myself who this is and why the name looks familiar. i press on his profile and i was correct; this is vodka boy.

Instagram Dms

wilbursoot hey, your the one who's friends with dream and sapnap right?