51

L u n a ' s P o v

"you know you guys suck right? i had plans i needed to do today." i stare at the two boys laying on my bed, petting my cat.

"well you don't have plans anymore. you hangout with us beautiful people." nick smiles.

"exactly!" dream says as well.

"oh my god." i shake my head.

"what we're your plans anyways?" dream rolls over and looks at me.

"i was gonna run to walmart to print photos off." i tell him.

"you were gonna run to walmart! that's so far away! you could always ask for a ride luna it's okay." nick pipes in.

"not that's not what i meant–"

"yeah luna don't worry. we can drive you to walmart! you don't need to run in this hot weather." dream joins in.

i stay silent as those two are laughing on the bed and i walk out of my room. i go to the kitchen and i make some popcorn and i grab a cup from the cupboard. i put my popcorn in the microwave and i fill up my water, NOT from the sink because sink water is gross.

"lunaaaaa!! come back!" i hear from my room.

i choose to ignore whoever it was and i drink my water.

"luna!!" one of them yells.

i roll my eyes and i walk towards my room to see nick and dream cuddling each other. i freeze in the door way and didn't seem to notice me yet so i sneaked out of the room to grab a spray bottle full of water and i make sure the nozzle with just shoot the water out and not spray it out.

"lunaaa!!" dream groans.

i creep back into my room and they still haven't noticed.

"do you think she left us?" dream asks nick.

"i don't think so.. luna!!" nick yells.

i spray water at them and they both flinched. they look over at me standing there with a spray bottle and tobio runs away.

"what the hell!" dream laughs.

"you guys are so ANNOYING. shut up!" i spray them some more.

they were yelling and i ran away. i could hear feet stomping towards where i was and i see dreams white shirt all wet and nick comes walking by with his hair soaked.

"okay well i sprayed you only a bit, i'm not sure what happened after that. you guys get carried away cuddling?" i raised a brow.

they both shoot me disgusted looks and they look at each other. when they saw how they looked, they shoved each other in disgust which made me laugh.

"why would you say that." dream shakes his head.

"i thought it was pretty funny. you guys were cuddling on my bed. gross, now i have boy germs on my bed." i laugh.

"what so you've never had karl in your bed?" nick raises his eyebrows.

"gasp! they must've done stuff on the couch.. THE ONE WE WERE SITTING ON!!" dream yells.

"you idiots, karl and i haven't done anything! karl has been in bed with me but–"

"SEX! YOU GUYS HAD SEX!" nick yells like dream.

"holy fuck.." i sigh.

they were very extra today and i just wanted to hangout with tobio. i mentally prepared myself to be just by myself last night, well when i woke up randomly in the middle of the night. now i have no energy to be around anyone. i grab my bag of popcorn from the microwave and i walk to the couch and i sit down.