20

L u n a ' s  P o v

thinking about how warm karl is makes me feel safe. his arms are wrapped around me, his head is resting on my shoulder, and we are under the stars. nick and dream pissed off somewhere to talk to george and they have been gone for a half hour now.

"i'm sleepy.." karl mumbled.

"sleep on my shoulder. i can wake you up when i see the boys or when they are planing on leaving." i tell him looking around.

"okay.. thank you luna." he yawns.

i smile and his grip tightens, as if he didn't want me to go anywhere. i smile to myself and i end up bringing my legs up and i feel even more secure. he brings his legs in and crosses them in front of me so it looks like i'm sitting in his lap. i heard bubble gum start playing in the car and i smile softly.

"sorry i didn't, kiss you." i quietly sing along, hoping karl is sleeping.

i sing along to the song while looking up. i rest my head on karl's body behind me and i shift myself to be more comfortable. his head was resting in my knees and i lightly stroke his cheek, pushing some hair out of his face.

"pink flowers grow from my skin." i sing while i play with a few of his hairs.

it was quiet and peaceful. i hummed along and played with karls hair. he was sleeping and he looked to calm. i didn't know if it was weird or not that i was staring at him while he slept, but having the only light be the stars shining on him made him look beautiful.. not cute or handsome. he looked beautiful.

"you look so nice in your shirt.." i trailed my fingers across his head.

in this moment i felt like i wanted to kiss him. i wasn't going to take advantage of the fact he was sleeping so i pressed a kiss on his cheek instead. i pulled away feeling my face heat up and i place my face into my one free hand. i shook my head and sighed.

"karl, luna, wanna start goi- oh.." i heard nick.

he was pretty quite but i acted like i didn't hear him just because i wanted this moment to last a little longer. i could hear him giggling and i could also hear dream. they got closer and one of them cleared their throat, causing me to look over.

"wanna start going and you guys can cuddle in the car?" dream smiles at me.

i poke karl's cheek and he opens one eye. i smile and he sits up. he looks at me and looks confused but then figured something out.

"you moved around, i didn't know what happened because i was originally holding you with your back to my stomach and now your head can rest on my shoulder." he giggled.

"yes, i wanted to be more comfortable if it was possible. it's time to go back inside the car." i tell him.

"i don't wanna let go.." he mumble, pulling me in closer.

i felt my heart skip a few beats and i could feel my face get warm.

"you can lay on me in the car, it's okay i don't mind." i tell him.

he looks up at me and nods. nick and dream we're looking at one of their phones so they didn't see mine and karl's actions towards one another.

"i'll get off first and i can grab you and help you down." karl let's go of me.

i could feel myself get cold but it wasn't from the outside. it was like i was cold because i didn't have karl holding me. he slides off and tells me to move to the edge. he has his arms opened, waiting for me to reach a specific spot so he can grab me.