39

L u n a ' s  P o v

"man i'm exhausted." i say to dream on call.

"me too dude. it's like 3 already so we should probably go to bed. i'm also thinking we go out at 6 if that's okay with you. i'll pick you up okay?" dream yawns.

"sounds good to me! hey being on stream tonight was fun. i enjoyed watching you get mad and dying." i chuckle.

"i promise, i'm not that boring i swear. today i'm just tired and my brain hasn't been focusing on the game at all.." he tells me.

"what has your brain been focusing on?" i ask him.

"well you obviously."

i was taken back by that and i didn't know what to say. i could hear dream chuckle and he apologized.

"sorry that was really cheesy. but on that note, i'm really tired and i would like to get some sleep before seeing you. goodnight luna." dream says to me, clearly smiling.

"goodnight dream." i say back with also a smile.

we end the call and i walk over to my bed and flop down on it. i was smiling and i grabbed my phone to see if anyone texted me. i had messages from dream and karl. i sit up when i read the karl message.

karl :]
hey, i know things got all weird before i left but i will be back sooner than you know. it was nice meeting you and hanging out with you luna

i just stare at the message and i am so unsure what to say about it. i was gonna text him back but i couldn't figure out how to respond to it. i slide out of our messages and i open dreams text.

green blob
hope you have a good sleep and we will talk tomorrow! goodnight luna :)

i smile at his text and i turn my phone off. i feel wrong for talking to dream and seeing what happens but karl lately has been all about this other girl and if he does like her, i don't want to intrude in on it. i set my phone down and i close my eyes, trying to see if i could get some sleep.

meow

i open my eyes and tobio is standing on my stomach meowing at me. i look over to my window and it's sunny out. i pet tobio and he purrs. i pat around go find my phone and i grab it. i read the time and it says 1:26 pm.

"oh great." i mutter to myself.

i sit up and tobio runs off and out of my room. i get up and i stretch, making weird noises and looking around my room. i read my phone again and i text dream back.

green blob
so i have a plan. we leave at 5 so we can spend some more time together, make tiktoks or something idk what you like. 6 we go out to a very not fancy place and eat some food and whenever we finish, i would offer my place but nick is here so we could go back to your place?

L
that sounds like a really good plan actually. look at you go mr planner

green blob
why thank you. so what time did you wake up at?

L
literally like 5 minutes ago

green blob
DUDE
ITS 1:30

L
i know i know i was tired 😒

green blob
i see that damn
go take a nice shower to wake yourself up! i like taking them to either wake up or to relax :)