64

T o m m y ' s P o v

listen, i'm not one for relationships, but if karl and this lunatic L chick don't start dating, i'm gonna be disappointed in my man. wilbur and i were talking and he was telling me about the two of them from what he saw, seems to me karl is like in love with this person.

"lunas sister is your age hey?" wilbur speaks up.

"oh yeah, avery. she's cool. she has a cringy instagram username.. dream stan." i scoff, joking obviously.

wilbur rolls his eyes, laughing at my comment. i noticed tubbo was active and i told him to join mine and wilbur's call. he did.

"hey tubbo." wilbur greets.

"hey guys, what's going on? are any of you streaming anytime soon?" he asks right away.

"probably, im not sure. have you met karl jacobs lover?" i ask tubbo, wondering if he's met lunatic L.

"karl has a girlfriend? no way since when and why don't i know?!" tubbo sounds offended.

"they aren't official yet don't worry." wilbur chimes in.

"who is this person anyways? and why am i just finding out?" tubbo crosses his arms.

"their name is lunatic L on instagram. she has a lot of posts containing karl and he has a lot of posts containing her. she has a sister named avery who i talked to for a bit, we follow each other on twitter now!" i smile proudly, knowing what's going on for once and making a new friend.

"wait i want to make friends. what's avery's twitter and what's their age?" tubbo pulls out his phone.

"no i'm not letting you steal my new friend! besides, she's 17 like me and not 18 like you loser." i huff.

"just go into tommy's following on twitter and find averywastaken or something like that. that's avery's username on instagram as well." wilbur says, making my jaw drop.

"wilbur(imagine him saying it as wilba)!" i shout at him.

tubbo smiles and shows us his phone the best he can. he found avery's account. i roll my eyes and tubbo cheers.

"new friends!!" tubbo laughs.

"i can't believe you just stole my friend. what are you gonna get ranboo and bill to become friends with her as well?" i raise an eyebrow.

tubbo's eyes go wide and wilbur is just sitting there silently watching us bicker.

"time to give this avery person more cooler friends." tubbo chuckles.

"well hey, if avery is into streaming you have a new stream friend!" wilbur smiles.

"i guess.. i wanted to have a friend i introduce to everyone at a random point." i huff.

"well you did introduce them to me, i just took matters into my own hands instead– oh she answered my dm!" tubbo smiles.

"you slid into lunatic L's sisters dms?!" i gasp.

"why do you call this person by their username?" tubbo asks, texting on his phone.

"because their name is luna but it feels weird calling her luna. it's like calling dream his real name. clay.. ew." i shiver, making the other two guys laugh.

"that's fair. do you call sapnap nick?" wilbur asks.

"i don't think i have no." i think.

"i think i have. i don't think i've ever called dream clay before though." tubbo stretches.

we all talk some more and we eventually all leave the call and just go off to do our own things.

A v e r y ' s  P o v

"i wonder what the both of them are doing.. should we spy on them?" i say from the backseat.

"no let them have their moment together. but i am wondering what they are doing right now. maybe we should spy on them.. where did they go again?" nick scratches his head while driving.

"did karl not tell you guys where he was taking luna?" dream asks, looking up from his phone.

"nope. luna didn't even tell me. what a loser hey?" i laugh causing the boys to chuckle.

"do you think karl asked her out yet?"

"i think so. how do you think he did it? like do you think he was awkward about it or something, or do you think he actually nailed it and asked at the right moment?" i lean forwards a bit.

"i'm hoping they have an embarrassing story to tell us after. things can't go smoothly with those two together. they are to chaotic." dream laughs as he sets his phone down.

"did you really give him the telescope you had in your room?" nick looks over at dream quickly.

"yeah? luna likes the stars and i told karl he can bring it as long as he doesn't break it. if he does break it i'll cry." dream looks away.

"i want a telescope." i mumble.

"they are fun to use but at the same time difficult as fuck." dream sighs.

"should we text them? i wanna be nosey but at the same time i want to let them have their moment together." i turn on my phone to check the time.

"i say leave them alone until they text us. i want them to just be together already." nick smiles.

"you are saying that to hide the fact you liked luna like a little bit ago." i raise an eyebrow and i see dreams eyes widen.

"you liked luna?!" dream looks at nick.

"you liked luna too!! don't give me that look!" nick shook his finger at dream.

"yeah but you are her best friend dude!" dream tries to defend himself.

"yeah well at least i didn't make moves on her while she had her stuff going on with karl."

i sat there in disbelief as i heard the two of them talk about my sister like this. i could see dreams face drop and his expression changed from annoyance and shocked to blank. he looked at the road and i could see one side of his lip curve up and he shook his head.

"well at least i made more progress than you ever will."