11

L u n a 's  P o v

karl jacobs.. i just met a karl today. what are the odds of that. it would be funny if the karl i met today was the karl i'm in a call with.

"i'll go because i'm better than everyone here and i'm engaged to your boyfriend L. my name is quackity and i'm the best, i know don't gotta tell me but actually tell me because i like getting told i'm the best." the one yelling before spoke.

"hello there quackity. nice name." i write it down.

"why thank you." he giggled.

"you are all losers.. i'll go next. hello, i'm dream or dreamwastaken, i'm unsure if you know who i am already but i'll still tell you about myself if you ask." the boy told me.

"dream.. okay cool. can i ask a question about you?" i rest my head on my hands.

"go for it. i'm sure i got an answer." he answered me.

"how tall are you? you seem like the type of person to be very tall just because of how you talk."

"whAT- YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT TO ME!" quackity then booms in.

"ITS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T TALL!" two boys yelled back at him.

"to answer your question, i am 6'3." dream tells me.

"oh wow, you are tall tall. cool cool." i say, not really knowing what else to say.

"okay now it's saving the best for last, duh. i'm georgenotfound or george. i'm the cooler one because i'm the oldest while everyone else is younger and stupid. i'm sure you are the same age as sapnap but you aren't stupid so don't worry." george told me.

"awh, thank you! and i'm just a year older than nick but my birthday isn't till august." i tell them.

"oh cool, i'm born in august as well!" dream i think speaks up.

"that's cool! what day? i'm on the second." i smile sitting up.

"damn your older than me! i'm on the 12 of august. well it's cool knowing another to bug for being older than me." he laughs.

"so can i search everyone up now? i'm curious." i sigh.

"go for it. share your screen, i wanna see the pictures you look at." quackity i believe says.

"how do i do that- never mind i figured it out. i don't you guys to see my face, i'm a mess right now and so is my bed." i cover my camera just in case.

"oh shut up you are never a mess." nick says to me.

all the boys just go "oooo" or "sapnap!" and i shake my head to the boys. i manage to share my screen on discord and i open a new tab.

"alright.. first one i'm doing is SaPnAp." i say his name in a weird voice.

"why did you say it like that!" he snaps.

"because you never told me about any of this you little bitch!" i slap my hand over my mouth right after i realized what i said and i stay silent for a minute.

"yeah sapnap you little bitch." quackity snapped.

"i'm so sorry. i have no clue what took over me there." i apologize.

the boys just laugh and tell me it's okay. nick just laughs and tells me it's fine because that's how the boys act usually so it doesn't bother him.

"okay i'm searching sapnap first.. let's see what we have here. you have a youtube account and it's all minecraft- HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN ANY OF THESE?!" i look at his videos.