6

K a r l ' s  P o v

finally making it to Florida was tiring. I didn't even get to fall asleep after playing on my ds, I just stayed up and drank like 6 monsters. I can feel myself vibrating as I walked through the airport to exit. I called a taxi to drop me off so I can get my rented car. my phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I spoke on the phone.

"hey, are you here yet?" sapnap spoke on the line.

"oh, yeah I landed not too long ago. I'm getting a car I rented first and I'll find my way over to yours and dreams place. you'll just need to send me the address." I spoke looking out a window.

"you rented a car? Karl, we have 2 here at dreams you know right?" sapnap told me.

"well, I didn't want to use your guys' cars just to drive around. plus I got a sick jeep and its doors and roof can come off so it's pretty hype." I laughed causing sapnap to laugh at me.

"We are here sir." the person driving told me.

"I gotta go, dude, send me your address. bye." I hung up and looked at the driver thanking him and getting out.

I walked towards the place and I saw a purple car that caught my eye right away. I was staring at all of the nice cars and I didn't realize some man approached me.

"hey, checking out cars I see?" he spoke.

"oh sorry hi, yeah they are nice. I rented a jeep from here and it's under jacobs," I told the tall businessman.

he nodded and told me to wait where I am. I stood there and my phone vibrated and it was sapnap sending me the location of their place. I smiled and took a deep breath. it's been a while since I've been to Florida, let alone Orlando.

"here we are, Mr. Jacob. enjoy the ride!" the man showed me a black jeep with no roof.

I smiled and thanked him, taking the keys and throwing my stuff in the back. I got in the driver's seat and I smiled as I placed my hands on the wheel. I connected my phone thru Bluetooth so I can play music and find sapnaps house.

"Okay now I am super excited and no longer tired," I spoke out loud.

my music started playing and I smiled. I buckled up and I started on my journey. I took a few detours which lead to me driving around the whole main area looking at all the buildings and getting a glance of the ocean.

"This feels nice," I said as the air blown in my hair.

I had sunglasses on since the sun was extra bright here. I finally adventured to sapnaps since I already explored and got tired. I went down a street and the jeep started to make weird sounds. it slowed down and eventually came to a stop, in front of someone's house.

"um, what? hello, jeep?" I spoke as I tried to start it back up.

I went to grab my phone and it was dead since I was recording myself on my trip. I facepalm and I rest my head on the wheel. I looked up and looked at all the houses I'm around and they were all nice places. I noticed someone's house and they had a cat in the window.

"I can't even call anyone for help. oh my god, do I have to go to someone's door and ask them if I can stay for a bit?!" I panicked.

I rubbed my eyes feeling the energy drinks wearing off just when I needed them to be there. I groaned and I hopped out of the jeep, looking at a house to go to. I looked back at the house with the cat in the window and it was still there, and staring at me.

"This house." I sighed walking towards the cat house.

it was a beautiful-looking house and I liked the flowers planted in the front. I stopped in front of the door and hesitated to knock. I eventually built up the courage and I knocked. I backed up a bit and stood there quietly. I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and it opened. I looked up and I saw a girl.

"h-hello? can I help you?" she asked through the door shyly.

"um, hi. I'm Karl and my jeep broke down and my phone ran out of battery. I was wondering if I could come in to charge my phone and wait for my friend to answer me. I saw you had a cat in your window and your house was the prettiest so I went here first." I spoke looking up at her.

she stood there with a big t-shirt on and she was wearing leggings. she had big brown eyes from what I could see through the screen door and she nodded.

"um sure. come in." she unlocked the screen door and opened it up for me.

"thank you so much." I stepped in, entering the stranger's home.

she moved out of the way and I watched her and noticed how much shorter she is than me. I took my shoes off and set them down nicely.

"oh shit, I forgot to introduce myself as well. I'm luna but you can just call me L or something if you forget," she spoke nervously.

my eyes widened at her saying 'you can just call me L' and I thought of the nickname sapnap gave his friend.

"that is a very pretty name luna. I like your cat," I said, trying no to be super awkward.

"thank you, his name is tobio," she told me as her cat sniffed me.

tobio instantly rubbed his head against me and was purring loudly. I crouched down to pet him and he crawled onto me causing me to smile. I looked up at luna and she had wide eyes and a soft smile on her face

"Is everything alright?" I asked, petting tobio.

"yeah no, it's just tobio isn't like this to strangers, let alone anyone. one of my best friends always comes over and tobio doesn't like him at all. do you have any pets?" she asked walking over.

"I don't no. I just have the touch." I smiled as I continued to pet him.

she just smiled and let out a little chuckle. she crouched down in front of me and started to play with tobio's tail gently.

"can I ask, where do you live? which area are you from because it doesn't seem like you from over here." she looked up at me, resting her cheek on her knees.

"I'm here visiting a friend, I just drive around the area before stopping here.. speaking of friend I should call him or something. do you have an iPhone charger I can use?" I asked her standing up.

"Yeah. you can come farther in. I'm not scary and I don't have anything scary here. the only ones living here are me and tobio." she smiled and waved her hand towards me.

I followed her and she walked towards a hallway that leads to a bedroom. I noticed a setup on her desk and a new computer sitting on the floor.

"This is a really nice setup, do you game?" I look over at luna.

she looked up at me as she grabbed her charger. she looked at her desk and smiled.

"I usually play games on there or on my Xbox. I don't stream though because it makes me nervous if that's what you are wondering." she walked over and held out her hand.

I handed her my phone and she plugged it in, setting it down on her table beside her messy bed. I looked back at the computer on the floor and it had a bunch of papers around it.

"do you need help setting up the computer?" I asked as she cleaned up her desk.

"wait you can help me? my friend said he would do it but he kept falling asleep on me or he was ignoring my calls saying he was already in some calls." she walks over.

"I have a computer set up and I sometimes stream, not to flex. but I can help you! I'll need your help as well too." I smiled at her as she stood next to me.

"oh my gosh, thank you so much." she smiled brightly and walked to the computer.