74

K a r l ' s  P o v

*few minutes before*

"video it." sapnap told me before leaving.

"you sound dumb.. you record lunas reaction. you already recorded the other interactions." i sass and close the door.

i head to the car and drive to lunas to get her. we do our thing, talk to avery for a bit and then leave since i was so excited. we didn't say a whole lot in the car but i think she knew who's house we were going to. we get there and luna looks at me, giving me a weird questioning look.

"trust me." i smile.

i guide them into the house with her eyes closed and i let go, seeing her hand fly around panicked trying to find me.

"karl please where are you? i'll open my eyes." she says, still waving the hand around

"you can open your eyes now." i tell luna.

she slowly opens her eyes and blinks a bunch. she then notices him standing there looking at her as well, smiling bright.

"hey L!" he chuckles.

"oh what the hell! it's you!" she laughs and stares at him.

"it's me! and it's you too!" he laughs.

the two of them open their arms and go in for a hug which shocked me. they were both looking at each other and just laughing, still holding each other. they stopped hugging but both had an arm around their shoulders, well luna had hers around his torso.

"since when did he get here?" luna points to him.

"today!" sapnap cheers.

"k wait, can i call you your name or do you want me to stick with L?" he looks at luna.

"you can call me luna.. george i told you this already. online applies to irl dumbass." she laughs.

"okay cool! i'm glad i could finally meet you luna!" george smiles brightly at her.

i stand there staring at the two of them and i'm just happy because my best friends are all together. well almost all together.. there are still a few i want to be with.

"wait so is george going to join us for our trip?" luna asks, still clinging with him.

"yes i am! give me your phone. i need to post a photo on your instagram." george demands.

"just take a photo and i'll post it–"

"no! it's not the same!" george interrupted luna.

luna pushed him away and he laughs. she hands him the phone and george runs away, dream following after him. luna stares in the direction they ran away to and looked back at sapnap and i.

"i can't believe he's here. have you guys met up before?" she asks, looking at us both.

"we both have. this is dream and george's first time together irl. george got his visa approved a bit ago and the three of us have been planning on getting george to move in and now he's here. his stuff is still coming but he has the essentials for now." sapnap explains to luna.