18

L u n a ' s P o v

"really? that's how it is?" i hum.

the car was silent and i grab my phone back from nick and i hang up on my sister. nick rolls his eyes and i shake my head at him. i started to feel my chest tighten up and i feel uneasy.

"hey guys, let's just take some deep breath's. luna i'm sure he didn't mean to not tell you in a bad way, i'm sure there is more reason behind this all. yeah it is stupid that he told your younger sister about this all and not you but he was right about all of us lowkey hitting on you since you are own age. he's just protective over you because he loves you." karl speaks calmly.

i sigh and i text my sister i'm sorry for hanging up so randomly. i'm hoping she isn't going to make me even more annoyed or angry since she has the stupid power to say something that will just set me off even more.

luna
hey, sorry for hanging up so abruptly. i'm just a little pissed that nick told you about all of this and not me

avery
yeah you were kinda dramatic for doing that
but it's cool
i'm happy he finally told you
YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS NOT TO TALK ABOUT SPECIFIC MINECRAFT STUFF
LIKE YOU LIKE SOME BOYS
right?
BUT
THERE IS KARL AND GEORGE WHO YOU WOULD DEFINITELY SIMP FOR

luna
why has EVERYONE said "oh george and luna or karl and luna" LIKE WHAT AM I MISSING
i mean.. karl 🕺🏻
but i haven't gotten to talk to him a lot so i don't know much about him

avery
i say talk to george as well because that man 😏

luna
AVERY HES LIKE 24 RELAX
YOU ARE A CHILD WHOS LIKE 13

avery
IF YOU HAVE SEEN THAT MAN LONG ENOUGH YOU WOULD SEE WHY GEORGE IS LIKE BEAUTIFUL
how dare you call me 13, i'm fucking 17 you dipshit

luna
13 in my eyes 👁-👁
but listen.. i already know he's beautiful i searched him up and told him he's pretty basically LMAO

avery
i can't believe you are with nick and his friends. EVEN DREAM. YOU KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE

luna
he's funny. i'm done talking to you now since i gotta apologize for my out burst to the rest of the car. this is so awkward now.

avery
ha, loser. bye love you

luna
i love you too, i'll talk to you later about everything again

avery
looking forward to hearing you simp for karl or george 😏

i set my phone down with a stupid smile at her last text. i rub my face before sighing, trying to gain some confidence to talk to all of them about how stupid i am.

"i'm really sorry for freaking out guys. it was such a stupid reason to get all mad and causing a scene was so dumb-"

"hey, it's okay. i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner and i would've also gotten a bit mad if you told a sibling of mine something like this before me." nick stops me.

"no really, it was stupid and i feel dumb because you guys just met me basically and-"

"luna it's okay! i don't think of you any differently. you are still a cool girl who just wants to know what's going on. i understand." dream looks back at me with a smile quickly.

i felt my chest just relax and i feel like i was just washed in some calming water or something. i felt relaxed and i let out a little sigh of relief. i look down since my eyes watered and i wipe them before anyone notices. i need to learn how to not cry about everything.

"so luna, tell me about avery! she seems really cool and i feel like she would be good friends with tommy and all the minors." karl laughs causing me to smile.

"i mean i have no idea who he is or what he's like but if he's chaotic and loud, my sister would bond well with him since she's like that. how old is tommy?" i ask.

"17 now. what about avery?" dream says.

"oh cool, she's 17 as well. isn't there the other dude who's like 6'6 that's 17 as well?" i ask trying to remember his name.

"ranboo haha! he's a cool guy. i'm sure your sister watches them if she watches us.. and i'm pretty sure her and nick have talked about them." dream glances at him.

nick looks out the window and starts to whistle, trying to avoid answering.

"i can't believe you and my sister have each other's numbers. like what the heck." i shake my head at the thought.

"it's cool, we only talk about streams and sometimes the lore we do. you aren't missing out on much." nick laughs and i roll my eyes.

"yeah yeah.. how much longer till we make it to wherever we're going?" i get comfortable in my seat looking at the males in the front.

the two look at each other and shrug, causing karl and i both to sigh. i look out the window and it's darker outside now, showing stars in the sky. i notice the sky is super clear and i roll my window down to look.

"luna what are you doing?" karl asks me.

"the stars! the sky is clear so you can see the stars!" i yell with my head out the window.

i was looking at the sky with heart eyes basically and i was just smiling. the wind blowing through my hair, giving me a slight chill while music is playing out of the car. i felt a little tug on my shirt and i pulled myself back in.

"what's up?" i look at the boys.

"dream asked you if you wanted him to pull over so we can look at the stars for a bit." nick smiles at me.

"wait you'll do that?" i look at dream who's driving still.

he nods and i hesitated to ask him to pull over. he smiled and just pulled over to the side. i smile and everyone gets out. i get out as well and i immediately look up.

"your eyes are sparkling, you must love the stars." dream teased.

i smile and look at him who's standing beside me looking up. i see his eyes look at me and i just shake my head and look back up. it was silent for a bit until we heard doors open and close.

"what are you guys doing-"

music cut him off but it was more fitting for looking at the stars rather than driving with all the windows down. dream smiled to himself and looks back up. i feel the car moving behind us since we were leaning on it and a head popped over me.

"why hello there." he smiled down at me.

i turned around and saw karl and nick sitting on the top of the car. nick was amazed by the stars while karl was just smiling at me. i giggled and dream shook his head. i went back and leaned against the car, in between karl's legs.

"it's beautiful." nick spoke quietly.

"it is. sometimes i forget how beautiful the sky really is..."