43

K a r l ' s P o v

"quiet down everyone. we're gonna be playing some gang beasts okay?" i tell the call.

"this game brings out a different side of you and i'm here for it." tina laughs.

"dream inspires me." i giggle.

i glance at chat and they were talking about luna and dreams instagram posts. i look away and i text luna seeing if she's joining.

"okay guys, L is gonna join us as well!" i tell the call.

"wait i've heard of this L person before. i don't want to be rude and use the wrong pronouns for them, do know their pronouns karl?" emma asks.

"um i'll ask. i haven't really thought about it. i think she uses she/her but i can ask for you." i text luna to ask.

karl :]
hey luna, emma is wondering your pronouns

luna :)
oh wait really? i mean, i don't mind any pronouns honestly. i like she/they a lot

karl :]
okay cool! emma's are she/they/he and i think everyone else's are she/her or he/him :)

luna :)
okay perfect, i'm ready to join the call rn so i'll do that. see you then

"L is joining." i say to everyone.

"hello?" luna says quietly.

"hello there! hi L, i'm tina." tina introduces herself.

"hello tina! i'm gonna be honest i searched you all up before this and tina you are so cute." luna laughs causing tina to laugh.

"hi L, it's emma. i'm sure karl asked you about your pronouns because i don't want to be that bitch and use the wrong ones for you. he didn't tell us though." emma says.

"oh i like any honestly but she/they is like my comfy ones. karl told me yours emma, also you are very hot. i followed you all on instagram also." luna tells the call.

we all talk so they can get a feel of what kind of person luna is. corpse started talking to her and she had the same reaction everyone else usually has.

"so L, what's your zodiac sign." corpse asks.

"woah, i knew you had a deep voice but that is like a nice deep. but i'm a leo haha." luna laughs.

i could hear emma gasp and then he started talking.

"we can have a team of all leo's again. L you are gonna be on our team. by our i mean dream, corpse and i since we are all leo's. are you an august leo?" emma asks luna.

"i am yes. august 2nd to be exact. what about you?"

"august 18th. we are all gonna be on a team for it L got it? we are gonna kick everyone's asses." emma laughs.

"hi guys i'm here."

"quackity!" sapnap yells.

"wait you both joined?!" dream speaks finally.

"why is everyone now here?" corpse chuckles.

"this is perfect. hurry up and start up your games we are playing gang beasts." i laugh.

"i might be here for a few rounds but it all depends on if my plans are still following through." quackity tells us.

"oo what plans?"