44

L u n a ' s P o v

"right here tina, place the furnace here." karl says to tina.

i was getting wood with corpse and we gave up on speed running and trying to beat the game. we all decided we would make a little land for ourselves and have our own world. karl decided to end the stream a bit ago since we all just wanted to hangout together.

"how much wood do you have L?" corpse asks me.

"i have like 3 stacks of 64. how about you?" i collect more.

"same here. let's go back to give karl the wood." corpse runs towards everyone else.

i follow after him and when we get there, karl already had a house built and everything. corpse and i stood there and i could just hear karl quietly mumbling to himself. i walk up to him and i smack him.

"ouch! why did you do that?" karl looks at me.

"i brought wood for you." i throw it at him.

"oh thank you! wanna help me make another house?" he asks me before i run off to get more.

"sure, what kind of style are we going for?" i pull out my phone to look for ideas on pinterest.

once my pinterest loads, i have fan art appear and my eyes widen when i find fan art of me. i stare at my phone and i felt so happy. i pressed on the image, hoping it will take me to the artists page, which it did thankfully. i like the post and i retweet it.

"hey luna, you there?" karl speaks up.

"i'm so sorry.. i got distracted and i found fan art, of me! i had to find the artist and i retweeted it so you can go look at it as well." i smile brightly.

"that's exciting!" tina chimes in.

"there are people who can take something so little of you and make it look fucking crazy, in a good way obviously." corpse says as well.

we all agree and my phone vibrates in my hands. i look at it and it's a text from george..

goggles
YOUR NAME IS LUNA?!
THATS PRETTY
WHY DIDNT I GET TO KNOW RIGHT AWAY BUT EVERYONE ELSE DID?!!!!

L
IM SORRY GEORGE
BUT HOW DID YOU FIND OUT??

goggles
twitter duh
i can't believe it
luna
you have a name.

L
you sound heartbroken that you weren't there to find out in call. you had to find out over twitter
my apologies

goggles
wait can i call you luna or do you want me to call you L?

L
you can call me luna i don't mind :)
you are my friend so of course i'm gonna let you call me my name george

goggles
i'm honoured. i wonder how sapnap will react about this

L
well currently he doesn't know about it. you are the only person that texted me about it. you, emma, tina, corpse, karl, nick and dream are like the only ones that know, minus chat and everyone else lmao

goggles
interesting..
wow
luna
i'm still trying to comprehend that that's your name

L
how come it's so hard to comprehend?