49

L u n a ' s  P o v

"wait lemme see!!" i say to my phone as karl shows me his hands.

i screenshot and he started laughing and he covers his face again.

"why did you screen shot!!" he props his phone up and still covers his face.

"you have such pretty hands– i'm gonna make a pinterest board just about you right now on my computer." i type pinterest on my keyboard.

"luna you weirdo! stop it!" karl fell backwards laughing even more.

"oh this means i can find more pictures of you and send them to you to ask about them!" i tease karl.

he sat up and his face was red from blushing and laughing. i just smile and i start to make a board.

"what should i name it?" i ask, thinking of a random name.

"juice. name it juice." he says, participating.

"why juice? that's so random!" i laugh looking at him again.

there was a loud slurp and he was drinking out of a juice box. i stopped myself from laughing and i looked away. he finished his juice box loudly and 'ahhh' after he drank it.

"you are so dumb.." i start laughing and shaking my head.

"yes." is all he responded with.

i laugh again and i look at pictures of him. i found one that made me just stare and i opened my phone to find it and save it. i eventually find it and karl was asking what i was doing but i didn't tell him.

"it's a surprise." i mumbled and finished up.

Instagram

Liked by sapnapinsta and others lunatic

lunatic.l i will now become a karl jacobs fan account. LOOK AT HOW PRETTY HE IS!!

@ karljacobs this is what you were doing.. GET OFF PINTREST AND INSTAGRAM AND COME BACK AND TALK TO ME :((
@ sapnapinsta he is very pretty. i agree
@ corpse_husband gosh karl, you got the ladies
@ averywastaken i knew it
@ georgenotfound don't fall down that hole

 i agree@ corpse_husband gosh karl, you got the ladies @ averywastaken i knew it@ georgenotfound don't fall down that hole