30

L u n a ' s P o v

"dude this is nerve racking!" george laughs.

"i agree." i laugh a little.

i take a deep breath and i finally come into frame and i smile under the mask and sunglasses.

"hello!" i wave to the camera.

"ITS ACTUALLY YOU L!!" george laughs.

"you actually move. i've only seen pictures from your instagram." quackity smiles.

"awh look at her sitting there." nick teases.

"this is L chat." karl wraps his arms around me and gives me a cheap side hug.

i smile and i nod my head. i can see karl reading chat and he smiles a bunch while reading it.

"people in chat say you are pretty." karl looks at me.

i cover my face, forgetting about the stuff covering it.

"i'm not-"

"YES YOU ARE!!" nick yells out.

"SHUT UP L!" dream also yells out.

"they disagree. so do i." karl laughs.

"see, we don't even need to see your face and we just know your pretty. this is like bestfriends hyping up their other friend." george smiles.

"you guys!!" i laugh and blush under the mask.

they all laugh and i just smile. karl talks to the boys for a bit while i went on my phone and it was getting blown up with things already. i was amazed how quick everything happened and i didn't know how to react.

"so wanna paint nails?" karl smiles at me.

i nod and he picks his colours and i told him to pick mine.

"you are going to have matching nails with me.." karl opens the nail polish.

"sounds good to me!" i laugh and i place my hand down.

"so what i'm doing is it's going to be purple here.. and then this one as well.. and i'll do these black.." he speaks to himself as he paints my nails carefully.

"wow karl, you are pretty good at this." i watch him as he paints.

"i expect you do be the same for me ma'am." he looks at me quickly with a little smile.

"i'll make sure to paint your fingers for you.. i'm winking under this to you." i actually wink and end up laughing.

"watch out L, he'll pour the nail polish down your throat." quackity speaks.

that made everyone laugh and karl had to set the nail polish down because that really cracked him up. i was laughing as well and chat found it funny too.

"dude, don't tell her that.. it's supposed to be a secret!" karl chuckles.

he finished my nails and cleans them up as well which i wasn't expecting. i smile as i look at the nails and i nod my head. i give him a thumbs up and i go to blow them dry.

"oh wait-"

"did you just try to blow your nails?" nick snickers.

"i forgot." i shake my head.

"paint mine now!" karl smiles and sets his hands down.

i look at his hands and i never really noticed how nice they were.