"double negative, it's a yes!" - sprousehart

flashes of sprousehart

'we legitimately could not stay away from
one another'

Chewing on her lip, she watched him from a distance. He was going through some of his lines, his black hair falling over his forehead and he was biting down on a toothpick.

She inhaled, gained a few ounces of courage, and stepped over to him. "Hi."

He looked up the instant he heard her voice. "Hey, Lil." He bit down on the toothpick even harder, the beat of his heart increasing.

"Wanna run lines together?" A smile came over his lips.

"Sure."

Running lines. Innocent.
Imagining his lips between her thighs. Not so innocent.

They managed to keep themselves together for half an hour, but eventually, Lili gave in.

She threw the script on the ground, climbed on his lap and planted her mouth over his. His hands came around her, nails pushing in her back.

Her hands went to his hair, scraping his scalpel. It was a mess of moans, whimpers, hands and lips.

By the end of it, her hair was frazzled, both of them panting heavily. "I'm sorry." She breathed, her grip on him so tight he was sure it'd leave marks.

"It's okay." He whispered, his hands frozen on the spot on her hips. "We— uh.. we should get back to set."

She quickly climbed off his lap, nodding. "Yeah, we should." Her voice was still breathy.

It happened more often. Both of them knew they were doing it, but neither of them wanted to say it out loud.

It was almost like a play they put on. She'd ask him something simple, running lines, grabbing a drink, get some food, and once they were both alone their lips found each other.

He'd enclose her in his arms and kiss her until their brains were mush.

It was a world that only existed between them. When they were with the others, they were back to being friends, pushing away the pull they had to each other.

One particular night, it had been late and he had asked her to get drinks. She'd accepted without hesitation. They managed to sneak off set without anyone seeing them, and hurried to a bar.

One drink in, and she was already crawling on his lap. Two drinks in, and he asked for the check.

She followed him to his car, pressed herself against him as he drove to his apartment. They stumbled inside the door, hands and lips everywhere— kissing, biting, suckling.

It was desperate, needy, weeks of pent up arousal finally letting go.

They didn't have time to talk about it the next morning. "Shit! Cole get up! We're late." She yelled in a whisper.

The boy woke up, startled by her panic. "We have a table read!" She told him, jumping up and rushing to gather her clothes that were scattered across the floor.

It took him a second to realise his surroundings. He sat up straight, gently grabbing Lili's arm.

"Lil, maybe we should—" She stopped him, leaning over.

"Later." She promised, leaving a gentle kiss to his lips before dressing herself.

He quickly did the same, grabbing some clothes and pulling them on. They rushed to his car, and drove to the table read.