"actually reggie, he gets that for free." - bughead

The beanie wearing raven haired dropped himself on the couch in the empty student lounge. His class had just come to an end, yet he wasn't ready to get back to his fucked up household again.

Everytime he though about his family, his mind began to spiral with ideas to bring them together, but he knew it was all pointless. His biggest fright was to come home one day, find his father dead with an overload of empty vodka and whiskey bottles next to him.

Then his mind wandered to the Blue & Gold, what reminded him to still write an article that Betty had obliged him to. Betty. A name so simple, yet for Jughead so intoxicating.

Just hearing that one name made his mind go blank and just focus on those five letters. Imagining her perfectly shaped face in his head. How she bit her lip whenever she got nervous. How his eyes melted into hers.

He didn't even notice the door of the lounge open and the girl on his mind enter. "Juggie?" He looked up at the significant nickname, knowing exactly who had said it.

Her pierce green eyes looked at him with a soothing look in them. "What are you doing here?" Jughead's eyes went behind the blonde, checking if there was anyone else entering.

The corridor was silent and empty. Jughead had not trusted anyone, besides Betty. She knew practically everything about him, about his family, about his mind. And she did the same with him.

Their minds were pretty simaltanious, both over thinking, both family issues, both anxious. It was like their minds could melt together and no difference would be found.

The only unalike thing between the two was the way other people saw them. Jughead lived his life as he felt in his head, alone, abandoned and getting caught up in a fake world.

While Betty lived her life the complete opposite. She was forced to be perfect, the perfect hair, perfect smile, perfect grades, no one could know how she actually felt, what she only expressed towards her raven haired, beanie wearing best friend.

"I don't want to go and see my dad drunk, I'm done with it." Jughead had said in response to Betty as she entered the lounge. With a sympathetic smile she settled down on the couch next to him.

"For me it's pretty similar, I just want to escape my mom and dad again." She truthfully told him, her eyes looking down at her lightly clenching fist. It was the only thing Betty hid from Jughead, the scars in her palms.

"The Cooper House is messed up again? What a surprise." Jughead's sarcastic comment made Betty laugh slightly and move closer towards him.

Lately Jughead had been feeling odd around the beautiful blonde, it was like his heart made a jump whenever she was around. It wasn't uncomfortable, no, the opposite.

Yet his mind was very unsure of what it was, and hoped it would fade away soon before he'd do something stupid.

"I'm glad you're here." Betty said and leaned herself against him, curling her arms around his right arm.

He breathed in a sharp breath, staring at the delicate girl clinging to him. Her touch sent an electric shock to his brain, which didn't exactly know how to respond.

Just at that point the door got busted open again and the tall, arrogant jock came inside. His dark black hair was playfully laying on his head while he held a football in his hand.

"Oh wow," He said when he saw Betty practically cuddled against Jughead. "How much did he pay you to stop with writing fairytales and actually get laid." Reggie snickered the words over his lips.

Betty felt her fists clench tighter against her palm while Jughead just let out a long, annoyed sigh. "It's fine Betty." He said, and for a second Betty looked at him.

Jughead, very oblivious of what was about to overcome him, sat there rolling his eyes at Reggie. Betty turned her sight fully towards the egocentric jock again.

"Actually Reggie, he gets that for free." And with one reckless movement Betty turned her head and pressed her lips tight onto Jughead's. The raven haired gasped into her mouth.

Her hands came to cup his cheeks as her legs straddled him. He started gently kissing her back as she climbed fully on top of him.

Jughead pinned his hands on her waist and closed the lingering gap between their bodies. "Gross." They heard Reggie mumble before quickly leaving the lounge again.

Slowly Betty pulled their lips apart, still straddling him. "I hope you know that wasn't all acting." Jughead smirked softly as Betty's forehead was leaned against his.

"You know he's now probably telling the entire school about us." The smirking male said while keeping his hands secured on her thighs.

"We'll let him have something to tell then." Before he knew what she was saying, her lips were on top of his again. He slid slightly down, which caused her to practically lay on top of him.

His tongue desperately begged its way inside her mouth as her hands ripped the beanie of his head and played with his dark curls. Their tongues twirled around each other until a loud squeal quickly broke them apart.

"I knew it, I so knew it!" Veronica exclaimed happily, looking at Betty's lipstick smudged over Jughead's face and his beanie on the ground while his hair was messed up.

Betty blushed grantily and tried to hide in Jughead's chest. "Okay, well I'll leave you two to it then. Please continue." Veronica left with a smirk and a wink, closing the door behind her.

Betty's eyes turned back to her newly developed boyfriend. "I really like you." She admitted. He didn't answer.

He pushed her so she was the one beneath him now and started placing sweet kisses onto her lips. "I know." He mumbled against her pink shade lipstick. "I like you too." His voice was promising and true, she'd heard it.

Their lips collided again, warmly tasting each others intoxicating taste. They stopped thinking about their problems right that second, and just enjoyed their bodies touching and their tongues fighting.

manon x