"get the hell away from her!" pt. 2 - bughead

"Baby?" The nickname gave me shivers. I opened my eyes and found myself nuzzled deep into Jughead's arms.

Instantly I smiled and kissed his lips softly. "I can't believe I'm here with you." I mumbled against his lips, my voice soft and low.

He smiled and kissed me again. "Well, believe it." He smirkely said, his hands caressing my cheek. I giggled, but when his hand moved to my waist I flinched in pain.

Tears stung behind my eyelids. He immediately pulled away and looked worriedly at me, his eyes scared that he hurt me. "I-I'm s-sorry." He stammered out in apology. My hand stroke his jawline slowly with a small smile on my face.

"It's okay, don't be scared." I told him, kissing his lips once more. He tasted sweet but bitter at the same time, it was a taste I was already attached to the first time I tasted it.

He smiled as I broke our kiss and he pulled me back on his lips. His tongue forced its way inside my mouth, causing me to moan in his mouth.

After some more kissing we pulled back, staring at each other. "Let's go to school." I said and wanted to get up, however he took my arm and held me back. I whimpered slightly, making him let me go instantly.

"Are you sure you want to go?" His voice was so concerned, it made my heart flutter. I pressed a soft smile on my lips and nodded my head.

"Only if you're by my side." He laughed and got up as well.

"Always." He replied and laced our fingers together. It was not until a matter of seconds when his eyes turned serious and he squeezed my hand softly.

"But we really need to tell someone baby." He told me, his eyes not joking and his voice on a steady sound. I looked down at our laced fingers.

"We can't." A single tear fell down my cheek. His thumb lifted to my face and removed the tears before lifting up my chin and forcing me to look at him. "If my mom finds out she's gonna find me weak and only yell at me for not fighting back or being not popular. She's not exactly like a caring mom."

"What about your dad?" His voice was worried and upset, I could hear it clearly.

"He doesn't give a damn about me, he always let me deal with my own stuff and let me do whatever the hell I want." Jughead gave me a sorrowful look and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. I shook my head and released our hands, walking to the bathroom.

"Don't be, I'm used to it now. I'm gonna fix this mess in my face." I giggled out and closed the bathroom. I tried my best to fix my make-up, but failed since he didn't have any make-up tools. I brushed my hair with his comb, causing it to look at least decent.

Five minutes I stepped out of the bathroom and saw him fully dressed and ready to go. "Let's go, then you can meet my mom." He offered his hand and I took it delightfully. He led me towards the kitchen where his mom was making breakfast.

"Morning Jug, and you must be Betty." I nodded at her greeting and shook her hand kindly. "Jughead came to me last night and told me you were staying over." I smiled to her and then at Jughead.

"Thank you for letting me stay miss. Jones." I thanked her and Jughead let me sit on a chair as he sat on my opposite. He took my hand over the table when he noticed mine was shaking.