"please just stop, just stop." - bughead

(kinda riverdale x greys anatomy crossover)

trigger warning; abuse and rape!!

"Please stop! Please, don't do this!" Her begs and pleas were faded out through the cheers and laughs from the guys surrounding her.

Clothes were being ripped off her body, slaps and punches came across her face.

She cried in agony, but no one could give a shit. "Shut up, you filthy slut!" One of them yelled, kicking her senseless until she laid by the edge of the river.

They were outside, just beside Sweetwater River.

Betty couldn't see how many guys there were around her, but it was too much for a tiny girl like her.

She laid there, bare for the world to see, on the verge of drowning in the streaming water.

"Please just stop, just stop." The words only came out as whimpers, overflowed by her tears.

"For Christ's sake!" One of the men mumbled. Suddenly her mouth was covered up by a hand and she felt someone push himself inside of her. Several hands were squeezing and slapping her breasts.

Agonising pain took over, and all the sounds around her disappeared. She felt sharp stings as the man slammed himself into her over and over again, until she couldn't feel the pain anymore.

Tears dripped lonely over her cheeks, and for a moment, it felt like her world had ended. This is how it was going to end, how she was going to die and be remembered.

The last memory she will have of the world was a dirty man's cock inside of her.

It wasn't just one men that got to fuck her, no, several men were standing in a row to use her as if she was a toy. All waiting to get their turn. And they all got one.

And then, when she thought it couldn't get any worse than this, she was pushed into the river. Water was all around her, and her weak body wasn't able to keep herself up.

As she sunk under the water, she felt her lung closing up on her. Her body shut down, and all she could see was one beautiful fish sparkle at the bottom of the ocean, before it all turned black.

A hand was holding hers, she could sense it, but she couldn't sense whose. She tried to open her eyes, but didn't manage much.

"Ma'am, she's doing really good, she's a strong woman. Yesterday both her blood pressure and temperature were a lot lower, she might even be waking up soon if this continues." It was a voice of a male, talking to a woman.

The woman who held her hand gave her a slight squeeze and then Betty could only hear her fairly excited voice.

"Please darling, wake up. If not for me, do it for all the people waiting outside for you, or even for those awful bastards who manhandled you. To prove them you can conquer them." The words had a quiver in them, the woman was crying.

With much power and the little energy she had left, Betty pushed open her eyelids. And indeed, she came face to face with a crying blonde woman, and suddenly all memories came shooting back to her.

The lake. The nakedness. The pain. The water.

She started yelling hysterically from the memories, trying to kick herself away from them and the bed she was lying in.

"We need a doctor! A doctor! Please!" It was her mother that was beside her, Betty had realised now.

Doctors and nurses came rushing in the room, pushing Betty down on the bed and sticking a needle in her arms which drowned all her pain and hysteria away.