"we make a great duet" pt. 2 - bughead

It was a time full of love and lots of happiness.

They went on dates, held hands, slept in the same bed, stole kisses.

He would bring her to her class in the morning, making her promise she wouldn't flirt with another guy on which she would giggle a short 'I won't!' before leaving for her lesson.

In the evening they'd stand under the shower, now together, and singing their hearts out.

"I want to take you out tomorrow." Jughead whispered one evening, his lips ghosting her ear.

"Okay." She mumbled, already half asleep as he kissed his way down to her neck.

"You're so beautiful." He groaned in between the kisses, sucking on her neck before moving up to reach her lips.

She felt her body react instantly, and let her tongue slide into his mouth as they made out.

When her teeth softly sunk into his lip, a deep moan guttered from his throat.

With a quick movement, Jughead's head tugged on Betty's shirt and pulled it over her head, her breasts free for him to see.

"You're gorgeous." He whispered, his lips moving down to kiss across her chest.

When the two of them awoke, they were tangled in each other's limbs, the sheets covering their naked bodies.

"Morning darling." He murmured with his mouth enclosing around hers. She giggled softly and pressed her lips into the kiss.

"Morning." Her voice was sweet, happy.

"No regrets?" He wondered, pulling her even closer to him.

"None." She answered, snuggling her head into the place of his heart. She listened to the gentle sounds of his heart beating. "You're good at it. Like really good." She whispered by the nape of his ear, biting gently.

"Only with you sweetheart." He turned his head so her lips were on his. "And if I'm going to be honest, you're even better at it."

The blonde blushed bright red, kissing him before jumping up from the bed, wrapping the sheets around her body. "You're seriously hiding your naked body from me? I've seen all parts of it last night darling.." A dirty smirk came over his lips which made Betty smack his chest.

"Shut up you ass. I'm going to get ready, and you should too. We both have work to do!" She exclaimed, wobbling over to the bathroom and closing the door.

"I thought I was taking you out today!" He exclaimed through the door, taking the sheets of his body and standing up.

"You are! I just have work to do first." She explained, and he heard the shower turn on.

"Just tell me where you're taking me!" The blonde whined. He was leading her to a promised place, his hand in front of her eyes.

"Don't be so impatient." He mocked, letting one of his hands fall and covering both of her eyes with the other. He let his free hand dip in the curve of her waist, making her tense up slightly.

"You ready?" He whispered, very slowly removing his hands for her to see the place.

In front of her eyes she saw a beautiful lake, a dock just before it and a gorgeous sky behind. The lake was unbelievable clear, a sight she'd never thought she'd see.

"Juggie! This is beautiful!" Her squeal was like a child getting into a waterpark for the first time. She hopped around toward the dock, her eyes sparkling with glitter. "Did you come here a lot?" She turned to face him again, the softest of smiles layering her lips.