"you don't know me." - bughead

(badass betty & sweet boyfriend jughead)

"What the hell is your problem?" Betty scoffed when Jughead yanked her to the side.

"I'm just done!" He yelled, his voice stern.

"With what?"

"Done with fighting! I just want to have a girlfriend where I can talk to without it turning into a screaming match!" He was the only one who wasn't scared to go off on Betty like that.

"Well, what are you gonna do about it!?"

"I don't know!" He gritted his teeth while he stared her down. "I just need some space! I don't wanna keep arguing with you!" And that's the last thing he said before he walked back into the karaoke bar.

A bright, brown haired girl hopped over to Jughead's table.

"First time here?" She asked Jughead as she sat across from him by the table. Archie and Veronica sat right beside them, watching the scene unfold.

Betty was gone to grab a cup of punch.

Jughead awkwardly looks behind him before turning back to her again. "Uhm.. yeah." He chuckled, frowning slightly.

"If you get nervous, I'll hold your hand." The girl said, softly tracing her fingers over Jughead's knuckles.

Jughead looked down at her fingers and then towards Archie, swallowing deeply.

The girl then moved her hand to his hair, ruffling through it. "You have insane hair." She flirted, batting her eyes at him.

Jughead gently grabbed her hand and removed it, "Yeah, well, my hair was normal until one day it just, went insane. Sad story."

"I like your story." She told him, grabbing both his hands. Her voice was high and annoying. Jughead grabbed one of her fingers and lifted it to remove her grip on him, a frown settling on his features.

"Uhm.. hi." Veronica then said, finally meddling herself in. The brown haired girl scoffed and looked towards her.

"What?" She asked rudely, clenching her teeth.

"He has a girlfriend." Veronica stated, trying to hold back her laughter.

"I don't see her."

"Turn around." A new voice came from behind the flirting girl, Jughead's smirk suddenly growing.

The girl turned around, an arrogant and disrupted look on her face. "Now you see her." Betty said, holding a cup of punch in her right hand, the other on her hip.

"I don't see much." Betty felt her teeth clench as she lowered her drink, staring the girl down as she stood up.

Jughead and Archie quickly got up as well, walking towards the two women.

The girl's eyes suddenly fell on the jacket Archie was wearing. "Oh you guys go to Riverdale High, the school for," She turned her sight back to Betty, "wannabe's."

Betty didn't flinch. "You know, you might wannabe shutting your face there."

"Oh really?"

"Really." Betty's voice was stern and aggressive, ready to throw a punch.

She grabbed Jughead's arms and pulled him to her side. "This man is mine." She cleared, turning his face and kissing him rudely. "Don't try to take things that aren't yours."

She felt Jughead grin beside her, his arm settling around her waist. "You better get out of here soon." Jughead warned, seeing the frustration in Betty unravel.

"O-okay." The girl then stammered, hurrying away from the couple. Once she had left the bar, Betty turned to look at her boyfriend.

"Follow me." She whispered in a needy haze, taking quick steps towards the bathroom.

Once they were both inside, she grasped his collar while claiming his lips. She pushed her tongue in his mouth, giving him every taste he wanted.

When his hands started to move underneath her shirt, she pulled back. "I wouldn't let another girl flirt with you like that, or you'll be a dead man." Betty threatened, pushing him back against the bathroom wall before she straightened her hair and walked out.

Jughead stood there, trying to control his breathing while he stared at the thin air in front of him.

"God I love her." He mumbled before following after her back into the karaoke bar.

To all of his surprise she was standing on the stage, a microphone in her hands.

You think you know me
But you don't know me
You think you own me
But you can't control me

Her eyes settled on him, raking over his body. He smirked, feeling himself shiver under her stare.

She danced her flexible body to the music, her leg bouncing. Slowly the chorus came on, Betty throwing her hair loose in the air.

You push me back
I push you back
Harder
Harder
You scream at me
I scream at you

She stared Jughead dead in the eye, clearly singing the song for him and him only. He slowly walked closer to her, a small curl in his lips.

And I can't convince you
You don't know me

She licked over her lips with her tongue, her eyes rolling.

You think you got me
But you don't get me
You think you want me
But you don't know what you're getting into

She bit her lip, scanning the crowd with her eyes. She found the girl who had flirted with Jughead earlier, throwing her a smirk.

There's so much more to me then what you think you see
So listen to me
Just listen to me
You push me back
I push you back
Harder

Her hair flew in the air, the mic in a tight grip in her hands as she walked sexily over the stage.

I'm dangerous so I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
And I don't have to
I think you know me

At the last sentence her attention was on Jughead again, a soft look in her eyes.

Jughead walked up the stage until he stood a few feet apart from Betty. "I love you."

"So what you gonna do about it?" Her voice was teasing, and he knew it. He always knew it.

Jughead stepped closer, closing the distance between them. She moved her hand to her chin as their lips met in a sweet kiss.

A huge applause came from the crowd, causing Betty and Jughead to look sideways for a second, smile, and continue kissing.

Their tongues twirled, their personalities collided.

very much inspired by beck&jade from victorious since they're still one of the best ships in history <3
manon x