"you seem like a really good guy for our little girl," - sprousehart

Finally home.

It was the only thing through my mind as I sat in the airplane. I was going back to my home to see my family and lovely dogs again.

My phone buzzed as I quickly grabbed it and looked at the message.

Miss you already. <3

It was from Cole as he sent a picture of him and Kj with it. Apparently they were going on a hike trip.

I smiled at the message.

Miss you too love.

I replied, adding a picture of me with a blanket covering half of my face. I'm always prepared on flights, you know.

I could almost sense Cole's presence through my phone. I loved going home, I really did, the only thing I really missed was him.

His kisses, his smirks, his annoying jokes which made me laugh anyway, his wise words. Just him in general.

There was absolutely no bad bone in Cole's body.

Can't wait to kiss you again. See you soon.

His message popped up my phone. I smiled towards it, closing my phone while pressing it close against my heart.

I sat like that for pretty much the entire flight until the attendant told us to get off.

I stepped off the plane, and on to the airport. The second I placed foot on the ground I grabbed my phone and dialed Cole's number.

I promised him he was the first one I would call when I landed. "Bubs!" He exclaimed when he answered the phone. He loved using that nickname on me.

"Hey love." I giggled and started to walk towards my luggage.

"How was your flight? Did they treat you well? Was it all safe? Do you have a safe ride towards your house? Are you okay?" Cole overwhelmed me with his ton of worried questions.

He always did this, get way too worried when I was away from him for only a week. I have to admit, it's cute.

"I'm fine love, don't worry." My voice was calm and it had a slight giggle attached to it.

"I know, I just want you safe bubs." He said, his tone soft and full of concern.

"I will be safe. I'll call you every morning and night." I promised, making a kissing sound through the phone.

"Okay then. I love you."

"I love you too."

I broke the line and, again, pressed my phone to my heart. He was literally the sweetest ever.

My luggage finally came, as I took them and started to saunter towards the exit of the luggage zone.

As I got to the airport, a small sign was held up by a clearly disguised man with my name on it. With a confused smile I walked towards it.

"Hello?" I said when the man didn't seem to take off his dark sunglasses.

"Hey bubs." My boyfriend's familiar voice happily said, quickly removing his sunglasses.

"Cole!" I exclaimed happily, jumping in his arms. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, me hiding my head in his neck.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I said with a happy voice, my lips pressing against his right after.

"I wanted to surprise you." He mumbled against my lips, kissing me once more. I smiled in his mouth, tipping my head for him to deepen the kiss.

"I have never met your family and I really really want them to know me and like me." He explained, placing me back on my feet.