"it's like you don't even know I exist anymore!" pt. 2 - bughead

"I want you back." She blurted out, her hands now on his cheeks again.

Jughead gasped in shock, but couldn't seem to pull away from her body.

"Betts.." His voice trailed off once her lips were taking on the skin of his neck.

He moaned loudly as she started to suck and bite. His hands released the tight ponytail from her hair before running his hands through the blonde locks.

"Oh God." His voice was grizzly and desperate for her touch. She smirked and held her lips stuck to his skin, marking it.

"W-we n-need to s-stop." Jughead chocked out between Betty's desperate kisses.

He took a deep breath and pushed her away from his body, letting her lips leave his now red skin.

"You're with Archie." He said, hurt reflecting in his eyes. Betty sighed.

"I know," She replied, her head hanging low, "but I want you." Those four words made Jughead's heart take a jump.

but I want you.

"W-what?" He stuttered, his eyes confused and filled with disbelief.

"I used Archie as a rebound, a way to get over you. Yet he never helped. He's my second choice, but you will always be my first." Jughead stood in front of the teary-eyed blonde, he was startled and frozen.

What was he supposed to say?

"I want you Juggie." She repeated herself, her hands travelling down his jawline. Jughead flinched at her light touch.

In his head he was debating what to respond. How to handle her sudden actions.

"Screw it." He cursed and crashed his lips against hers. His hands pinned on her waist as his tongue slid inside her mouth.

Betty grinned and held his cheeks while fully taking in the passionate kiss.

They kept making out until all of the sudden a loud yell broke them apart. "What the actual fuck!?" Archie's familiar voice screamed, pulling Betty off of Jughead.

Betty gasped and looked at Archie with a frozen look. Jughead stood there, still against the wall, his hands quickly wiping away the smudged lipstick from Betty.

A secret smirk was plastered all over his face. However Archie's eyes were fuming and he had never been angrier.

"Can someone explain this please!?" Archie shouted. Betty closed her eyes and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I didn't want you to find out this way," Betty started, looking at Archie seriously, "but I have never gotten over Jughead." Her words made Jughead's heart melt and the snurk kept playing on his lips.

"W-what?" Archie stuttered, his eyes confused and filled with hurt.

"I'm still in love with Jughead." Betty cleared herself while throwing a quick glance towards Jughead.

Archie looked startled and jealous, giving Jughead a death glare. "Let's talk somewhere else Betts." Jughead carefully said, slowly pulling Betty away from the glaring Archie.

Once they were out of Archie's hurtful and scary sight, he quickly pulled her inside a booth at Pop's.

"You still love me?" Jughead asked her, clearly confused.

Betty nodded while taking a deep breath. "I know it's weird and I know you may be shocked but I never stopped Juggie." The nickname gave Jughead shivers.

His mind seemed to process only one answer. "I love you too." Jughead smiles as he spoke the words, getting up from his side of the booth.

Slowly he walked to Betty's side and settled next to her. The blonde was smiling like crazy as a tear slipped down her cheek.