"so you just didn't want to be with me." - sprousehart

Lili was seated on the couch in his apartment, her phone in her hand. She had two boxes with pizza in front of her, surrounded by candles she had lit.

She was waiting for Cole, her beloved boyfriend. They agreed to have a night with just the two of them, watching some tv, cuddling and eating pizza.

It was one of those nights Lili would be most excited for. I mean, she loved going out to fancy restaurants, but just snuggling with Cole on the couch, no fancy clothes and no actual manners, was way more appreciated.

However he promised to be home by 7, and the clock was slowly ticking on 10 pm already. Lili was upset, upset that she had waited 3 hours already while her sucky boyfriend still hadn't showed up.

And so when she opened her phone, and she found a ton of videos on his instagram from Cole and his brother in some club, she completely lost it.

"Seriously!?" She shouted, throwing her phone harshly onto the couch. Angrily she grabbed a pen and a paper, leaving a note behind for her not-so-beloved boyfriend.

"You suck Cole Sprouse." She muttered, grabbing one of the pizza boxes and stomping out of the door, slamming it shut behind her.

She drove to her and Cami's apartment s fast as she could, a few angry tears escaping her eyes.

He actually forgot one of the most important nights for her.

They hadn't had some alone time for a long while already and Cole knew how excited Lili was to finally have a night together. And he forgot.

And so Lili arrived at her apartment, rushing inside and quickly jumping into her bed, not speaking a word to Cami.

2 hours later Cole came home to a candle lit apartment, one pizza box on his table with a little note attached.

He was extremely drunk and was barely able to stand straight on his feet.

First he gave out a look of confusion, until he remembered the date he was supposed to have with Lili. "Dammit!" He cursed, picking up the note and opening it.

I have been waiting for three hours now and I'm completely done with you and you're stupid mind. You knew how bad I needed to be with you for a while, especially with all my anxiety acting up, and you just blew me off for some gross club. I can't believe you actually forgot about me, proves how much you don't actually love me.
Lili.

He slammed his fist into a nearby wall, a few more curse words escaping his lips.

He quickly reached for his phone in his pocket, seeing the thirty missed calls and fifty missed messages from his girlfriend.

Where are you?
You promised to be here..
I'm waiting.
I've got pizza <3
Please come home.
I miss you.
I guess you forgot.

He read, his breath increasing. He was angry, angry at himself. Angry for forgetting and angry for not having an amazing night with his girl. Angry for getting drunk.

Quickly he dialed Lili's number. No answer. He dialed again. No answer. He dialed until his phone fell out and he was unable to reach her anymore.

He threw his phone against the wall before screaming loudly and making his way to his bed. He fell asleep, feeling guilty.