"I'm going back to Riverdale right the hell now." - bughead

J U G H E A D

"Jug, how's everything in Riverdale?" I heard my mom ask. My little sister looked at me with curious eyes.

"To be honest, it's bad. There's this guy, Hiram Lodge, trying to take over the city and turn it into drug dealing." I explained carefully. I saw their eyes widen.

"That's also why we are here, to flee for Hiram. He's after Archie." I said, pointing to my red haired friend next to me.

"And what about your other friends? I mean you have more than one right?" My mom asked with a light laugh rolling over her lips.

"Yeah of course. I actually don't know where they are. Veronica is probably still trying to fight against her father. But she's safe, her father wouldn't hurt her." I explained, maybe a bit too vague.

"Veronica..?" Mom asked us.

"She's the daughter of Hiram, and my ex-girlfriend." Archie explained to her. I saw both my mom and JB looking confused.

"And for Betty. I've tried calling her a thousand times on our way here. She doesn't pick up nor does she react on my messages. To be honest, I'm pretty worried about her." I said, glancing over Archie.

He patted my back. "Then you should go back Jug, go and find her and make sure she's safe. You know how risky she can be, definetely in such a crime. She could be in danger." Archie told me. I nodded with a deep sigh.

Then my sister's voice was heard. "Who's Betty?" She questioned curiously.

I smiled nervously, making Archie laugh. "His girlfriend. She's amazing, you'll love her." Archie explained to Jellybean and my mom.

My mom raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Your girlfriend huh?" She smirked. I chuckled.

"Yeah she is. I'm just really worried about her. Together we were really deep into this investigation until I ran away with Archie. Now I don't know where she is anymore and if she's safe." I explained, my voice worried.

All of the sudden my phone started ringing and I saw Veronica's ID.

"It's Veronica." I said to Archie, my eyes showing confusion.

He looked confused as well but I picked up anyways. "Veronica, what's up?" I asked her.

"Jug, Betty just called me. She's at the Sisters Of Quiet Mercy. She needs help to break her out of there, it's a place of hell Jughead." She directly told me. My breath hitched in my throat.

"I'm going back to Riverdale right the héll now. We'll meet at Pop's in an hour and break her out together." I said clearly before hanging up. My throat was dry and my hands were clenching.

I was determined to take my mom's car so I could probably reach Pop's in an hour. "Mom I have to go home, Betty is in danger." I stated, my eyes wild as I stood up.

Archie wanted to stand up as well but I pushed him back. "You can't come, you'll be dead in a second." I told him.

"Me and JB will come with you Jug. You can't go and save her alone or with that Veronica girl. Archie will be safe here." My mom explained, taking me and Jellybean by the hand and running to the car.