"the serpent king is here." - bughead

sexual content ahead (;

It was a few days after summer vacation, and suddenly the school day went by extremely slowly for Betty.

Her eyes were fixated at the clock as it was finally her last lesson.

5 minutes left.

Why is it always when you're wanting the day to be over so bad, it goes by so slowly?

For Betty it was one of those damn days. She wanted nothing rather than for that annoying bell to ring through her ears.

3 minutes left.

Betty's eyes followed how the clock ticked by every second, feeling like it took hours before the bell finally flew through the school.

Quickly Betty gathered her stuff, threw them in her back and practically ran out of the classroom where she was met with Kevin and Veronica.

"Hey girl, you up for Pop's with me and Kev?" Betty's shook her head and smiled at the though of what she was going to do.

"No, I have plans." Betty smirked and started to walk outside the school building, Kevin and Veronica curiously following.

Outside, the parking lot seemed to fill with a crowd around a certain spot. "What's up with the crowd?" Kevin asked when they saw it only grow bigger and bigger.

"The Serpent king is here." Betty said with a smirk and started to head over the huge crowd.

"B? What are you doing?" Veronica asked when Betty's pace went quicker until she pushed herself through the crowd of giggling girls and jealous boys.

There he was, Jughead Jones straddling the seat of his black motor bike. He had a beanie covering his silky black hair and a leather jacket thrown around his shoulders.

He was smoking a cigarette while looking down at his phone, not even paying attention to any of the people around him.

At certain times his eyes would scan the crowd, only to be looking for a specific someone.

Betty smiled once she was in front of the serpent king. He looked up and locked his eyes with Betty's.

His facial features softened and he stuffed away his phone in his pocket.

Betty walked closer to him as Jughead instantly wrapped her in his arms, embracing her warmly. "I've missed you." He whispered in her blonde hair.

"Me too." She replied, slowly releasing the hug as Jughead's hand pinned on her waist possessively.

They heard the millions of gasps and whispers explode from the crowd. "You look hot." Betty smirked, leaning in closer to pull their lips together.

The kiss was soft and gentle while Jughead was resisting the urge to slip his tongue inside her mouth. "You want to grab a milkshake?" He asked her, scanning her body with his eyes.

She was wearing a light pink skirt with a baby blue sweater above it. "You look stunning by the way." He added, kissing her pink lips once more.

"I'd love to grab a milkshake." Betty replied to his earlier question while smiling. She blushed at his comment.

Jughead smiled and pulled a helmet from the huge motorcycle. "For you." He said and handed it to her.

Betty smiled nervously, feeling all the eyes of everyone around her burn through her back.

"Let's get out of here." The raven haired whispered, carefully placing the black helmet on top of Betty's head.

The blonde quickly nodded, hopping on the back of the bike as Jughead sat in front. Her arms twisted around his torso as she held on tight.

"Ready?" He asked her, feeling her tight grip on his body. She hummed in response as no more words were necessary for Jughead to drive off through the whispery crowd.

"Stop!" Betty giggled as Jughead tried to stuff a small fry in her mouth.

The blonde smacked her boyfriend's hand away while kissing his lips softly. "You've gotta taste these fries babygirl, I swear to god they're delicious."

Betty just laughed and took another sip of her milkshake. "I like my milkshake better." She smirked, her lips still touching the white straw.

"I like you better." Jughead then said with a smirk of his own all over his face. He lifted the straw out of Betty's mouth and replaced it with his lips.

Betty giggled in his mouth before gently kissing him back. Her hands held his face while she carefully climbed on his lap, straddling him.

Jughead's hand pinned on her waist, sliding his tongue inside her soft mouth. "We're in public." Betty mumbled against his lips, knowing she would lose herself if they kept going.

Jughead groaned and pulled away from his girlfriend's lips. "I just want to pin you up against this wall, while my hand slips underneath your shirt and I kiss you senseless." Betty shivered at Jughead's dirty words.

"I-I.." She stammered, feeling herself overwhelm with desire.

"Let's go to my place." She seductively whispered in his ear, barely audible. Rushingly she pulled him up and practically sprinted to his motorcycle.

Once arriving at Betty's house, the blonde jumped off the motor, instantly pulling Jughead with her who stumbled to follow her.

"Too long." She said when she looked at the stairs. It gave Jughead a confused look before Betty had crashed her lips on his.

Her hands tangled in his soft dark curls, playing with them as their kiss deepened.

Jughead picked her up, her legs wrapping around his torso as they stumbled to the kitchen where Jughead slammed her into a cabinet.

"Clothes." Betty moaned while Jughead started to suck on the skin of her neck.

Jughead dipped his head deeper into her peachy skin before pulling his shirt over his head, quickly following by ripping Betty's off too.

Her beautiful black lace bra was now bare to him, her full breasts filling them. Jughead smirked, closing his hands around her soft breasts.

His lips reconnected with hers, colliding their tongues in a heated kiss. He grinded against her, creating more and more friction between the two.

"Pants." Betty breathed between Jughead's rough kisses. She quickly removed her own pants before her hands started to unbuckle Jughead's belt.

She felt how his lips trailed along her jawline towards her v-line, until they landed on her breasts. In a quick movement he unclasped her bra as her beautiful boobs sprung free.

In the meantime Betty had managed to fully remove Jughead's jeans while a tent started to build in his boxers. The blonde blushed at the sight.

"Can't control it babygirl." Jughead said with a smirk when he saw her flush bright red.

Soon all clothes were gone and Jughead was teasing every part of her with his tongue. "Sure?" He asked her one last time, needing to make sure she was okay with all of this.

Betty could only nod in response, too caught up in every part of her boyfriend.

manon x