"we actually had plans to go to the beach." - sprousehart

C O L E

I woke up, my arms wrapped around Lili's fragile body. She was curled up into a ball, practically laying on top of me.

"Wake up beautiful." I whispered in her ear, softly placing a kiss on her neck. She startled wide awake.

"Stop it.." She groaned, loosening herself from the ball she had curled herself up in and smacking my face away from her neck.

I chuckled and cradled her in my arms. "We have to get up, your family is already waiting downstairs."

"They can wait a little longer." She whined and started placing kisses all over my face. Of course, I couldn't resist.

Her lips trailed down my jawline, slowly lowering to my neck. "God Lils.." I breathed out, my hands tangling into her blonde locks.

Her lips left my neck and I instantly felt her warmth leaving me. "You little tease." I muttered and started tickling her.

She bursted out into a fit of giggles as I didn't stop. "S-stop-p.. p-please.." She breathed out between her laughs.

I grinned and released my hands from her body. "I don't want to look like a horny teenager in front of your parents." I told her, my hands steadying on her hips.

She giggled lightly and pecked my lips. "They love you no matter what." She said, her hands playing with the dark locks of my hair.

"Now let's get that pretty ass of yours downstairs before your parents are going to come up here." I grinned and pulled her off the bed with me.

She groaned once more, but finally gave in and started dressing up.

5 minutes later she came hopping out of the bathroom, clothes on her body, make up on her pretty face and a smile across her lips.

"You look beautiful." I breathed, stepping closer to her and roaming my hands over her waist.

She was wearing simple black jeans and a soft grey sweater, but it looked damn stunning on her.

"Let's go downstairs." She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs.

We got to the kitchen where Lili's parents where already eating breakfast. "Hey you two!" Mrs. Reinhart happily exclaimed.

I smiled as me and Lili sat down. "Good-morning Mrs. Reinhart." I kindly greeted her, taking a croissant from the table.

"Amy." She demanded with a slight smile. I chuckled and continued to eat.

I felt Lili grab my hand under the table, squeezing it lightly.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" Amy kindly asked, smiling at us. I glanced over Lili.

"We actually had plans to go to the beach." I said, my eyes still on Lili who was silently eating her breakfast.

She nodded with her mouth full. "Well have fun then.." Her mother said with a smirk, standing up from the table and taking her husband with her, leaving us alone.

I smiled to Lili while she still held a tight grip on my hand. "What you staring at?" She mumbled, her mouth once again filled with food.

I laughed and tapped her nose. "You're adorable." I saw her face flush bright red as she continued to eat her food nervously.

Once she finally finished her meal she stood up and pulled me up as well. "Let's go now."

Lili's head was spread across my lap as she laid with her legs on her towel. I was sitting up straight, stroking her blonde hair while I watched the waves of the sea.

I felt at peace, a feeling I have missed.

"I'm hot." Lili then blankly said, lifting her head from my lap. She turned to face me. "Let's go swimming."

I immediately shook my head. "I'm not going swimming." I determinedly said. She smacked my chest, standing up and taking her dress off.

My eyes lingered to her body, causing a smirk to place across her lips. "Like what you see?" She grinned, settling her hands on her hips. I nodded eagerly, quickly standing up as well.

"Well then come and get it." She said. Before I knew it she was running into the direction of the sea, jumping into the water.

I sighed, nevertheless I ran after her. I slowly stepped into the ice cold water, letting my body get used to the feeling. "Don't be such a pussy!" She squeaked, swimming up to me and pulling my entire body in the water.

I groaned and pulled her under water with me.

Once we got up, we both burst out in laughing. My hands wrapped around her waist, tilting her in the water.

She giggled and kissed me softly as I swam deeper and deeper, her still in my arms. "I love you." She murmured, placing her head on my shoulder.

I smiled. "I love you too." I replied and softly starting kissing her neck, leaving light bites at some spots.

I could feel her tense up in my arms. "Stop..." She moaned, "we're in public." I grinned at her words and slowly my lips released from her neck.

We stayed there for a while, enjoying the calm water that surrounded us, enjoying each other's company, enjoying life. "Let's go back." Lili decided after a while and started swimming back to the beach.

I quickly swam behind her. Together we got out of the water, her fingers lacing through mine. On our way back to our towels she stopped me.

"I'm gonna get something to drink." She said, walking towards the juice stall. I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"I'll get it for you, you lay down and dry up." I kindly told her, softly pushing her in the direction of our towels.

She giggled and quickly made her towards our spot. I walked up to the juice stall, getting a drink for both Lili and me.

I then turned around, jealousy starting to rise within me.

Lili was calmly sun bathing on her towel with her eyes closed, as two guys were intently staring at her from like 10 feet away. One of the two nervously got up from his chair, stepping towards Lili.

Before he managed to reach her, I sprinted up to Lili, placing the drinks on the ground and hovering above her. My lips met with hers in a fiery kiss. I felt her gasp softly at first, but then melt into the kiss.

Slowly I broke apart, still hovering above her. "Don't be jealous, you know I love you." She giggled out, her hands tracing my chest.

I grinned softly. "You knew they were staring?" I asked.

She nodded with a teasing smile. "Of course I knew, just wanted to see what you would do." She laughed out.

I grinned at her, kissing her once more before rolling off of her. "I don't wanna go back to filming and paparazzi." She mumbled, placing herself in my lap.

Her head snuggled inside my chest as I cracked her in my arms. "Me neither baby, me neither."

i hate this but who cares
(not proof-read)
manon x