"I don't think I'd be able to stop." - bughead

(kinda made this creepier than intended)

You seem so.. innocent. So sweet.
But still I am wondering, who are you—

—when you think no one is watching?

I watched you cheerlead on the football field, a decent dress covering your curves. Your smile shone across the field as you held your pom-poms in the air.

You yelled along with the game, cheering the team on.

You laughed with your friends, giggling about stupid things. You were careless, happy.

That evening I watched you again. In the bar of the Whyte Wyrm. You were on the middle of the stage, barely any clothes on your tiny body.

There was a piece of lace covering your breasts and ass, but that was all. You danced around a pole, sexual moves following your curves.

Pervert men were watching you with lusty eyes, ready to buy you for the rest of the night.

Your eyes stared at a blank point somewhere in the bar, terrified to look into anyone's eyes. Scared that you'll start crying from the looks they gave you. You just needed the money.

But then your eyes fell on me, and I was hooked. Hooked to get you out of that place, and hold you close to me for the rest of my life.

You stared at me for the rest of your performance. Suddenly all the shyness was gone, and you seemed to conquer the world as you showed your ass.

When you were finished, the manager of the bar came to stand beside you, selling you out.

"Our gorgeous Elizabeth, who wants her for the night? She can give you everything you've ever dreamt of! What about 400?"

My hand flew into the air, together with almost the rest of the bar. "Okay, she's a popular one. 900?" Half of the hands went down, but mine was still high up.

No matter the cost, I needed to have you.

"1200?" I was left with one man to spare, a dirty smirk crossing his lips.

Your eyes stared right into mine, almost pleading me to buy you. To not let anyone else take you.

"I bid 2000!" I yelled, and the other man instantly lowered his hand.

"You can have her, lucky bastard." The pervert grinned, pushing his hair back on his head.

"Elizabeth, you're off to the man with the black hair and the leather jacket!" The manager of the bar yelled, pushing you in my way.

A breath of relief rolled over your lips and you hurried towards me. "I'm Elizabeth." You mumbled, staring up at me with those big green eyes.

I couldn't help but give you a smile of mercy. "I know, we go to the same school."

Your eyes went a different kind of wide. You stared at me in full shock, almost running away.

"W-what? Oh god, please—" I broke your sentence, touching your arm.

"It's okay, calm down. I'm not telling anyone." Your face soothed down, "I just want to make sure you're alright."

You turned your face into a frown, confused. "Just come with me, okay? I'll take you to your house."

"You don't want me? Like any of these other men?" I smiled at you, softly.

"You're one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen in my life, Betty. But I'm not going to use you against your will. I'll take you home." You shook your head immediately.