"you needed me last night." - sprousehart

Cole was on his way to set, feeling weird since Lili didn't ask him to give her a ride. He had decided she probably had later scenes and went to set anyway after sending her a quick goodmorning text.

After 10 more minutes he arrived on set where the others were oddly sitting together in Lili's trailer. Their faces were sad and he could see tears on some of their faces.

Without hesitation he rushed inside, looking at the sad group of people. Everybody stared at Cole who instantly started talking. "What's going on? Why is everyone here? Where is Lili?" The questions rolled over his lips, his eyes focused on Roberto who opened his mouth to speak.

"Lili....is in the hospital. She had an extreme anxiety attack last night and hurt herself, badly." Roberto finally told him, making Cole's blood freeze.

His fists clenched together as he looked around the sorrowful trailer. Cami was crying in Charles' arms, KJ was staring down at the ground and Mädchen searched for comfort with Skeet.

Casey gave Cole a sad smile and said something to Luke. "Why the fuck did no one tell me earlier!?" Cole suddenly snapped, feeling worried and angry at the same time.

Roberto gave him a sympathetic look. "We didn't know earlier Cole, we're-" Cole already broke his sentence off.

"Where is she!?" He yelled, having the urge to punch the wall with his fists.

"The nearest hospital, we're going over there when her parents call us that it's okay." Casey explained slowly since Roberto wasn't talking anymore.

"Screw them. I'm going now." Cole stated and ran out of the trailer. He slammed the door shut behind him and jumped into his car as fast as he could.

--

His legs rushed into the hospital, immediately reaching the front desk. He took a few seconds to catch his breath before starting to talk. "Lili Reinhart." Was the only thing Cole managed to get over his lips.

There were tears stung behind his eyes and his hands were shaking like crazy. The fact that something terrible had happened to Lili made him go absolutely nuts. The woman gave him a soft smile before searching for Lili's room in the computer.

"Room 203, it's on the second floor on the right hand." The kind woman explained as Cole quickly thanked her and practically jumped up the stairs.

His eyes scanned the room numbers as he walked through the corridor. Finally he found her room and he rushed inside. There she was, warmly asleep with tubes connected to her body. A huge machine was standing next to her, making steady sounds.

Her parents were sitting next to her, making small talk with each other since Lili was asleep. They noticed someone coming in and turned around, being surprised to see Cole standing by the edge of the door. "Cole!" Lili's mom said and stood up to gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry that I came before you called, I just had to see her." Cole apologized, trying to fight back the tears that were overwhelming him.

"It's okay Cole, I think Lili will be very happy to see you." Cole gave her a thankful smile and went to give a hug to Lili's dad.

"We'll leave you with her for a while. You can wake her up, she's been asleep for hours already. Just be careful." Again Cole thanked the couple deeply before they left the room and shut the door behind them.

Cole sat down next to the blonde on the bed, stroking his hand over her hair. "My love," He whispered, kissing her forehead softly. She stirred a bit in her sleep, but didn't wake up. "I'm here." He soothed the words in her ear.