"goodnight, drunk lili." - sprousehart

They were two different people, with two different evenings.

Lili was, unwillingly, dancing in some club that Madelaine and Camila had dragged her to while Cole on the other hand was watching tv in their apartment. Which is something Lili would have rather done as well.

However here she was, singing along to lady gaga while swaying her hips to the beat. "Who wants some beer!?" She heard Cami shout from the bar, instantly a crowd of people surrounding her.

Lili went as well, ready to numb away this night. 

And so she took a drink, and another, and another, and another, until she was completely under the influence of the alcohol and had no actual self conscience anymore.

Everything was kind of a blur, but that didn't stop drunk Lili. She jumped from table to table, her hips dancing to the rhythm while she threw her hair in swirls and she was singing on top of her lungs. She was joined by Cami and Mads, who were, luckily, less drunk and tried to kick Lili down a notch. 

But drunk Lili didn't listen and let herself go completely, giving in on the alcohol. "Girl, you should sit down for a second. You've drank a bit too much." Camila demanded, trying to pull Lili off the table she was dancing on. 

"Stop.." Lili slurred her words, "You're such a party pooper." She said while laughing and continuing to dance. 

Cami and Madelaine decided to let her do her thing for a while, I mean, she couldn't go on forever right? 

That was up until one point that a guy started to dance against Lili, clearly only for sexual needs. He swayed his hips simultaneously with hers, Lili not really realizing what was happening and just continuing to dance against him. 

"Lils, come on. You should stop drinking and get that creepy guy away from you." Madelaine stated when Lili reached the bar to slur another drink down her throat.

"He's funny! I can take care of myself." Lili giggled and hiccuped before drunkenly making her way back to the dance floor.

At a certain point that evening Lili completely lost control and her drunk self had the idea to strip. Camila had caught her just as she was about to pull her shirt over her head. 

"Not happening girl, you're coming with us and we're calling Cole." Cami made clear before pulling her off the floor and taking her outside, followed by Madelaine. 

"Who's Cole?" Lili slurred, her legs giving up on her as Cami quickly caught her and held her in her arms. 

"Your boyfriend." 

"Is he hot?" Lili smirked, throwing glances to her two friends.

"He's going to pick you up and take you home." Madelaine explained, already getting her phone. 

Lili whined and started protesting. "No... let me go back.." She dramatically said, trying to wrestle herself loose from Camila's tight grip on her body.

Once they got outside, Camila held Lili still while Madelaine dialed Cole.

"Mads? How's Lili doing?" Cole asked, knowing she was out with them. 

"Not good. She's really really drunk. Can you come pick her up?" Cole instantly jumped up from the couch and rushed to the car.

"Yeah, I'll be there in five." He answered before breaking the line and starting the car. Worried and confused.

And indeed, five minutes later Cole's car pulled up in front of the crowded bar. He got out, only to find Lili leaning in Cami's arms on the sidewalk and Mads standing in front of them. 

"Cole!" Mads exclaimed, grabbing his attention. He quickly walked to them and looked at the half-dead Lili.

"Take care of her." Camila demanded as Cole picked up Lili and carried her in his arms. 

"Well hello there handsome.." Lili giggled, looking up at her boyfriend. 

"I will." Cole promised the two friends before walking to his car with Lili in his arms. 

"Are you a little bit drunk beautiful?" Cole asked with a chuckled, carefully placing her in the car. He walked to the other side and got in as well.

"No..." She slurred with a smug look on her face. "Where are we going?" She then asked.

"Home." Cole said, feeling like he was talking to a baby. The cutest baby ever seen though.

"I don't want to go home.." Lili whined, her voice high-pitched. "I want more vodka." 

Cole laughed and didn't answer her. The rest of the drive was pretty silent, only Lili asking stupid questions here and then.

Once they got home, Cole picked her up again and carried her inside, placing her down on the floor of their bedroom. "I really want to kiss you right now." Lili seductively whispered, her eyes smirking as she walked closer to him, swaying her hips sexily.

Cole felt how his breath got stuck in his throat and he tried to swallow it away. "You're drunk. Let's get you to bed." He said, but Lili was not the one to listen.

She smiled a charming smile before lifting her shirt over her head. "Let me make you a show." Her voice was very much drunk and shaky, but she tried to make it sound sexy. Slowly she started taking off her skirt as well, leaving her only in her bra and underwear. 

Cole quickly stepped towards her and grasped her hands in an attempt to stop her from taking off more clothes. "Lils I'm not going to have sex with you while you're this drunk. You're going to take a shower and then we'll go to bed." He clearly explained, leading her towards the bathroom.

It was at that point that Lili felt the alcohol really kick in, causing her legs to buckle beneath her body. "Cole I'm going to fall.." She mumbled on which Cole quickly held her steady on the ground, his arms wrapped around her barely clothed body.

"I need to-" Before she could continue her sentence she slammed Cole's arms away from her, fell down in front of the toilet and threw up in it. 

Cole silently kneeled down next to her, holding her hair up. With his other hand he started rubbing her back softly. 

It was five minutes when she finally finished and sat down next to the toilet. "Let's get you under that shower." Cole offered on which Lili nodded, unable to produce any more words. 

Carefully the raven haired picked her up, turned on the shower, undressed her and helped her to get to the shower. "I'll wait here okay?" He said on the other side of the shower curtain, only getting a weak hum in response. 

Five minutes later Cole heard the shower turn off as he stepped inside the bathroom. Lili stood there, a towel wrapped around her bare body and a helpless look on her face.

"Let me help you." He said, carefully sliding her underwear up her legs, quickly followed by a pair of joggers. He then pulled one of his shirts over head before carrying her to the bedroom, laying her on the bed.

"Thank you." She mumbled, pulling the covers high over her body. Cole quickly jumped in his joggers before crawling down next to his girlfriend.

"Goodnight, drunk Lili." Cole chuckled before drifting to sleep as well.

want a part 2? idk if im gonna do it tho cuz this is so bad omg  manon x