"fix your sex hair baby." - bughead

SMUT!

The blonde was seated on the couch next to the raven haired. Silence played between the two.

Her hands laid loosely on her lap. "Well I should probably start... heading home." She decided, her face slightly tipping to the side.

Jughead didn't respond for a while. His eyes kept looking straight forward, gathering the courage to say the next few words he said.

"Or you could stay." His voice was clearly nervous. Betty sat there, stunned by the fact he had just said that. "Stay." Jughead then whispered, his hands placing itself on her upper leg.

Betty felt herself hitch her breath away. Her eyes met with Jughead's, time stopped.

In a reckless movement she moved herself onto his lap while placing her lips on top of his. Jughead cupped her face, holding her cheeks as she kissed and straddled him.

His hands moved to her back, opening the zipper in a quick action and sliding it off her shoulder.

Their mouths were devouring one another's, their tongues colliding in a heated kiss.

"I need to tell you something.." Betty then blurted out while Jughead's lips moved towards the skin on her neck.

"What is it?" He moaned between the sweet love bites he gave her.

Slowly he pulled back, looking confusedly in his eyes. "Nothing." She breathed, "I just want you. I want all of you.. tonight." Her body filled with desire as she spoke the words.

Jughead felt his breath hitch away when Betty attacked his lips once again.

His hands roamed over her body, sliding over her curvy thighs. "You sure you want this?" Jughead asked her, kissing her neck a few times before stopping and demanding an answer first.

Betty gave him a content smile. "I'm sure." She replied, her hands pulling his shirt over his head. Her lips trailed kisses down his jawline, moving lower and lower until she started sucking on his chest.

Jughead grinded against her, feeling himself getting turned on. He placed his hands on her bare back and flipped them around gently, causing him to be on top of her.

A soft giggle rolled over Betty's lips while her lips left Jughead's bare chest. Jughead smirked and started kissing her breasts.

His lips traced circled over them, causing a loud whimper to roll over Betty's lips. Jughead's hands moved to her back, unclasping the lace bra and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

His mouth lapped over her breasts before moving downwards, sucking over her stomach until he reached the place she wanted him the most.

"God Juggie.."

He felt her squirm against him as his teeth started playing with her soaked panties. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled against her skin, causing Betty to blush.

He looked up at her once more, getting lost in her beautiful green eyes. "You sure you're okay?" He asked, not wanting to do anything she'd be uncomfortable with.

Betty smiled, pulled Jughead back to her face and kissed hims softly. "A 100%." Jughead sighed in happiness while Betty removed her panties in a rush.

Her hands then moved to his belt, unbuckling it quickly. Jughead had started kissing her once again, letting their tongues play with one another.

"Juggie.." She moaned, throwing her head backwards while Jughead started placing soft love bites on her neck.

Betty pulled Jughead's jeans down, quickly followed by his boxers, his member springing free.

Betty blushed at the sight of his member pressing against her, feeling it harden by the second. "Ready?" He, again, asked her. Betty nodded eagerly, not able to produce full words.

Slowly Jughead pushed himself inside of Betty's tightness. When he was buried deep inside of her, he stilled for a few seconds, letting her get used to the feeling.

A long cry ran over Betty's lips, a mix of pain and pleasure. A tear fell from her green eye, causing Jughead worry.

"Should I stop?" He asked, his eyes flicked over hers. Betty shook her head negatively.

"N-no, c-continue." She stammered, now bucking her hips against him in a sign for him to move.

Jughead smiled softly, gently holding her shoulders while he moved in and out of her.

His lips were warmly connected to hers. He moved gently, scared to hurt her in any way.

"Oh god.." Betty whimpered, throwing her hips quicker against Jughead.

Jughead moaned loudly, letting her take control now.

It was only a matter of minutes before both of them reached their high and they fell down next to each other on the couch. Both sweating, both in loss of breath, both satisfied.

"That was.." Betty started happily.

"Amazing." Jughead finished, wrapping his arms around the delicate blonde next to him. Betty smiled in full consent.

Betty couldn't stop smiling in his chest, smelling his amazing scent. "Now I should really head home before my mom is gonna call the cops." She giggled out and pecked her boyfriend's lips softly.

Jughead chuckled and released his arms from her. "Fix your sex hair baby." He whispered, a smirk across his lips.

Betty smacked his chest and stood up, gathering her clothes and pulling them over her body. She then rushed to the bathroom, fixing her hair and smudged make-up before getting back to Jughead.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She happily said, giving him a long, desiring kiss before sauntering towards the trailer door and opening it.

"Bye love." Jughead shouted while Betty slammed the door behind her with a smile.

short and smutty but who cares I live for them.
manon x