"I met your girlfriend today!" - bughead

"And..?" Gladys asked with a smirk on her face. Her and Jughead were sitting in the trailer, just catching up about each others life.

Jellybean was out at Pop's with Fp. "What?" Jughead asked his mom. Gladys raised her eyebrow slightly.

"Is there a girl, or maybe a boy, you like?" Jughead was very unsure whether to tell his mom about Betty. I mean, she was from the Northside and the daughter of Alice Cooper. Also known as Fp's young love.

"I guess.." He tried to avoid the question with his vague answer but Gladys wanted to know more.

"Really? Who is it?" His mother asked curiously, scooting closer to her son. Jughead took a deep breath and remembered Betty's soft green eyes and beautiful blonde locks.

"Her name is Betty, Betty Cooper. She's my girlfriend." He told his mom, smiling at the thought of her. Her lips on his, her hands in his hair.

Gladys gave his son a soft smirk until she heard the last name. "Cooper? As in Alice Cooper's daughter?" His mother was beyond shocked.

Jughead nodded, very certain not to care what the hell his mother had to say about Betty. He loved her and he wasn't letting her go anytime for as long as she wanted to have him.

"You can't date her. The Cooper's are no good." Gladys demanded with a stern look in her eyes, seeming clearly upset.

"This is exactly the reason why I didn't want to tell you mom!" Jughead's tone rose slightly, angry at his mother's ignorant behaviour. "I knew you would have your prejudices about her since she is Alice's daughter, but you know what? I don't care." Gladys was shocked by her son's angry words.

"Betty is nothing like her mother. I love her, and I'm definetely not losing her because of you." By this time Jughead's eyes were shooting fire and he could almost slap his mom, but of course he didn't have the heart to do that.

Gladys was lost for words for a while. "Okay." She finally answered and left the trailer without saying another word.

Jughead sat on the couch of the trailer, his fists clenched and his breathing harsh. Suddenly the door got thrown open and Jughead expected to see his mom, but he came eye in eye with an overly excited Jellybean.

"Jug!" She squeaked out and went up to him. "I met your girlfriend today!"

Jughead laughed slightly and looked at his sister. "Really? And how did you find out I have a girlfriend?" The angry look from before had turned into a smile the second his happy sister came inside.

"She told me so, me and dad met her at Pop's. She's coming here with dad, they were just a bit slow." Jughead laughed at his sister's happiness while she jumped down on the couch next to him.

"Well then, did you like her?" Jughead asked, his lips curling into a smile when his sister cuddled into his side.

"I loved her! She's amazing!" The little girl squealed out while she kept on smiling.

And as Jellybean had said, seconds later the door was opened with Fp and Betty walking inside.

Jellybean jumped up to the couch and instantly went to hug Betty. "Betty!" Her tiny voice squeaked while Betty embraced her with wide arms.

Betty's eyes moved behind her and focused on Jughead, sending him a soft smile while hugging his lovely sister.

When Jellybean backed away from the hug, she and Fp went to make something to drink while Betty sat down next to Jughead.

"She adores you." Jughead said while pulling his girlfriend close against him. She smiled and nodded.

"She's literally the sweetest girl existing, I wish she was my sister." Jughead laughed at Betty's comment and pressed a kiss to her head.