"you.. want to rip off my clothes?" pt. 3 - bughead

--

Betty's eyes jumped open, feeling herself being cuddled up into the most warm body she ever woke up with. Her tired lips instantly curled up into a smile.

Until a few seconds later when she realized she had been away all night without telling her mom. She jumped up from his arms, her eyes completely stressed.

It caused him to wake up as well. He looked up at Betty's flickering, chaotic eyes while she rapidly gathered all of her stuff.  "What is going on?" He asked, completely blurred out from the fact that they both spent the night together without telling anyone.

She, completely freaking out, swung her bag over her shoulder and rushed over to him.

"We slept here Jug! What if they find out now? My mom can't know, the school can't know, this is such a mess, I can't lose you! This was so-" Jughead's words stopped her from rambling.

His hands placed soothingly on her shoulders, his mouth forming his words. "Hey, hey, hey, calm down." He gave her a slight reassuring look.

"It's going to be okay, call Veronica first. Maybe she covered up for you." And so Betty accepted it and called her raven haired friend who smirkely told her that she had lied for her and told Alice that Betty was staying with her.

"You're right, she lied for me." Jughead smiled and swept his girlfriend up in his arms.

"So you calm down and take a deep breath. Nobody will find out, you won't lose me." That was the moment Betty crashed down into tears, her head quickly hiding in his toned chest.

Her loud cried turned into sobs after the time of minutes. He let her cry, let her rush out every bad cell in her body. "We're in this together baby, it's okay." He soothed the words into her ear.

"I love you." She blurted out between her sobs. She gripped his shirt with her hands when she realised what she had said. Those promising three words that meant the world to a person.

He cautiously pulled the shaking girl slightly away from his chest, their eyes colliding in a different way than normal. Her eyes were teary, yet filled with love. His eyes were confused, yet also filled with love.

"I-I'm sorry, i-it's too s-soon, I-I--" Jugheads lips broke her sentence. He moved his lips over hers deeply, wanting to taste everything from her.

"I love you too." He breathed out, his mouth smiling widely.

She let her sobs again fall from her lips. "You do?" Her voice was thick and filled with disbelief. He smiled and kissed her forehead softly before taking her in his arms again.

"I do. I love you so damn much." He whispered, his arms pressing the delicate girl tight to his body.

Over time, her loud sobs turned to whimpers until they turned into slow, deep breaths and Jughead realized she had fallen asleep again.

He knew she had to go to school but he didn't have the heart to wake her. "Sleep tight love." He whispered, tilting her in the air and placing her resting body on the fluffy bed.

Her head connected with the soft touch of pillow as he tucked her under the clean, white sheets. He smiled when she cradled herself tight under the sheets and tossed around slightly before laying quietly asleep.

The raven haired boy stared at her for some more, admiring her beauty. His hand then grabbed a pen and a small note and wrote something down for her.

i'll make sure you get called in sick, hope you rested enough. i'll be here after school as soon as I can.
always yours, jughead.

He placed the note in the middle of the small wooden table before climbing out of the bunker and making his way to the school.

For Jughead the day drifted by like eternity. All he wanted was to get back to Betty, hold her, kiss her, take care of her.

"Okay, class is over. You all are free to go." Jughead told the class, 15 minutes before the class should've actually come to an end.

The class gave him odd, but happy looks and rushed out of the classroom. He let them out before quickly packing his bag.

The bag swung over his arms before he took off back to the bunker. "Love?" He asked, climbing down the stairs of the bunker.

Betty's head shot up from the pillow that she was laying in. His eyes met hers, deeply, softly, lovingly.

She smiled at the nickname he had called her. "Hey baby." She whispered silently, standing up from the silk covers.

He walked up to her and twisted his muscled arms around her waist while pressing soft kisses onto her neck.

She felt herself throw her head backwards, moaning into his suckling kisses. "I missed you." He lingered the words against her neck.

She giggled and lifted his mouth so their lips finally connected. "You're so god damn hot." He mumbled in her mouth, kissing her deeply once more.

"I miss you more." She whispered, her mouth curling into a smile while she pulled away from his oh so tasty lips.

"How was your day?" She questioned, settling him and herself on the bed, sitting straight up.

He kept his arms around her, not wanting to lose her scent and warmth. "Boring, missing you." He explained, pecking her nose quickly. The small, generous action made the blonde giggle.

"You're cute." She laughed and managed to roll them onto the bed so they laid next to each other.

She climbed on top of him, pressing her full body weight against him. He showed a slight smirk before holding her close to him, just laying there. "How are we ever going to keep this going?" Betty asked after some time of just silence.

Jughead stared at the girl on top of him, shrugging lightly under her weight. "I don't know, but I'm damn sure that I won't lose you." He stated, planting a soft kiss on her hand which he had took a hold of earlier on.

Their foreheads connected softly.

"I love you, Mr. Jones." Her voice teased with his surname. He gruffled and took her mouth in his deeply.

Their tongues collided and immediately Betty felt her entire body explode with feelings and tingles. "I love you too." He mumbled against her lips, kissing them once again.

She fumbled her arms around his neck and her hands tugged on the strands of his raven hair. "You won't lose me." Her voice was promising and filled with so much love, it gave a slight jump to Jughead's heart.

And so her promise was made, and she made sure to keep it. One by one people started to find out, judge them, but not Betty nor Jughead cared.

In the end he had to quit his job and she changed schools, only to make sure they wouldn't lose each other.

She kept her promise, and they stayed together until death made them part.

suggestions for other one shots are welcome!
manon x