"so Lili, you're up for season four?" - sprousehart

L I L I

My legs moved one behind the other, slowly towards the set. I heard the sound of laughter and talking come from the trailers.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply before stepping through and entering the make-up trailer, knowing almost for sure he wasn't here.

I was immediately greeted by Mads and Cami. They both jumped up and wrapped their arms around me. "Lili! We've missed you!" Cami exclaimed after they both pulled away.

"I miss myself too." I sighed out quietly. Their faces turned in full of mercy.

"How are you holding up girl?" Mads asked, her lips pressed against each other. She took hold of my hands.

"Bad, I guess." I responded. I passed them and sat down in the make up chair. "Do you two know if he's... here?" I questioned.

"You haven't showed up yesterday, which is totally understandable, but surprisingly he did. I haven't seen him today but I'm guessing he's here." Cami said while she sat down in her own make up chair.

"Oh." I replied blankly before trying to fix the huge bags under my eyes. Emma, the visagist, stood behind me and helped me.

"You'll be fine Lil, just stay strong." Emma said, as I just nodded.

"I'm sorry Lils but I just have to ask." Madelaine suddenly blurted out.

"What?" I replied, staring blankly into the mirror while Emma was fixing my make up.

"Why did you break up with him while you still love him like you do?" She asked. I felt how a sharp inhale entered my throat.

"It just wasn't right I guess. He was acting different, not as loving and caring as before. I thought this was best but now... I'm not sure." I explained, highly regretting breaking up with Cole.

"Do you know how he's doing? Cole I mean.." I felt how a clump formed in my throat by the mentioning of his name.

"Just as hurt as you." Cami answered carefully before she stood up, ready to start shooting.

"Ready as can be." Emma said, stepping away from me. I smiled weakly.

"Thanks Em." I thanked her before standing up and following Mads and Cami outside.

As we entered the building to meet up with Roberto and talk about the scenes, I saw his face. He looked sad, just different. He clearly hadn't been taking good care of himself.

Still I stepped inside and walked towards Roberto who was sitting right next to Cole. "Hey Lili! Glad to have you back." I returned a smile but soon my eyes glanced over to the side, meeting Coles.

For seconds we awkwardly stared into each others eyes until luckily the others pulled us out of it. "Come on, we have scenes to shoot!" Mads exclaimed happily, pulling me with her to set.

--

"So Lili, you're up for season four?" Roberto asked. All of us, the cast, were sitting around a table, discussing the new things on Riverdale.

I felt how my breath hitched in my throat and my eyes watered. A single glance went over Cole, which made a huge impact on my decision.

If I was going to continue, we were going to continue to need to play lovers. To kiss.

I don't know if I'd be able to handle that. So I closed my eyes for some time before opening them again.

A tear rolled down, but before they could ask what was wrong, I spoke. "I can't." I whispered before running out of the building on high speed.

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I felt how my throat thickened. I took a hand through my messy blonde hair.

Then I heard a voice. One I had been craving to call my name. "Lili!" He screamed from a pretty far distance. I stopped in my tracks.

The one and only Cole Sprouse. My ex-lover.

I turned around slowly as I saw him there, tears made their way down his face. I looked at him in sorrow.

"Please don't quit." He quietly said, but loud enough for me to hear. "Please Lils." I always loved it when he called me Lils. He just made it sound cute.

And before I knew it, I ran back and jumped straight into his arms. Tears ran over my cheeks as I held him pressed to my body.

He tilted me in his big, warm arms and tightened me against him. His hand stroke over my hair. "I'm sorry. For everything." I apologised in the crook of his neck.

I soaked his shirt by the amount of tears coming from my eyes. "Don't be. I was a sucky boyfriend anyway." He admitted cutely.

"Well I don't care. As long as you're my sucky boyfriend." I giggled through the tears which weren't stopping from coming. He carefully put me down on the ground and wiped some of my tears away.

"Hey, look at me." He said, cupping my face in his hands. "We'll get through this, together." He spoke.

I nodded with a smile. "Together." I said before crashing my lips into his. His lips moved sweetly over mine, exactly like I remembered.

Then all of the sudden we heard some 'aws' coming from behind me. I unlocked our lips and we both turned to the cast.

"You two need each other." Cami stated clearly. With a smile I turned to Cole.

"I guess we do." I said before he wrapped his arm around me and together we walked back to the others.

"So, season four?" Roberto asked me as we stepped inside.

"Definetely." I confident said, holding tight into my boyfriends arm.

manon <3