"these two are so gonna get married one day." - bughead

( veronica dragged betty to a cabin with jughead and archie. varchie is dating and bughead don't really know each other. they met in the car on their way to the cabin. )

"We've been sitting here, in the freezing cold, for 30 minutes already. How the fúck are they not done yet!?" Betty complained, motioning to the fact that Archie and Veronica were having sex inside of the cabin and that she was here outside with an extremely attractive boy who was incredibly kind and she had no clue why. 

Jughead laughed at Betty's complaints and moved closer to her, taking her hands in his. "Woah, you're freezing. Let me turn on the heater." He offered, moving to turn the device on.

Betty shook her head nervously, suddenly very affected by the fact one of his hands was still holding hers. "You don't need to do that. I'll just get inside."

"No it's okay, I don't mind." He said and turned it one, before turning back to Betty again. Her face was bright red, and not just from the cold.

Slowly Jughead released her hands and went to shift his chair so they were sitting next to each other.

Betty was still shaking from the cold, and wrapped her arms around her own body.

"Looks like you're shaking, come here." Jughead kindly said, engulfing her in a hug. Betty felt herself tense at first, but gently melt into the warmth of it.

She smiled softly, his warmth radiating onto her.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Jughead then stammered when he realized he had hugged her.

Betty quickly pulled him back into an embrace. "No, it's nice. I can hear your heart beating." She whispered, resting her head on his heart.

Jughead smiled softly, stroking her blonde ponytail with his fingers. Betty yawned widely, the snow falling in front of her eyes as she fell asleep in Jughead's arms.

The beanie-headed boy smiled down on her, tucking the strand of hair that fell out of her ponytail behind her ear, revealing the smooth skin on her cheek.

He leaned forward, meaning to place a kiss on her cheek, when Betty suddenly shifted her position and Jughead's lips accidentally fell on top of hers.

Betty shot wide awake while a startled Jughead immediately pulls away from the kiss.

They stared at each other for a while, their eyes locked together. The tension was so high that Betty couldn't help herself but pull him down for another, consuming kiss.

Jughead's hands settled on her cheeks as his tongue dragged across her bottom lip. Betty parted her lips, letting his tongue slip inside as it played with hers.

He felt as Betty's fingertips dug into his back, sliding underneath his sweater.

Gently they broke the kiss, their foreheads connected. "I think Archie and Veronica are done already." Betty whispered against Jughead's lips, neither of them wanting to let go.

The blonde then let out a nervous laugh and jumped up from their position. She got her hands out of his shirt and quickly hurried inside the cabin.

She was met with an extremely glowy Archie and Veronica on the couch. "B! Why were Jughead and you out on the porch? It's freezing!" Veronica asked while motioning for Betty to come sit next to the couple, clearly confused

"Because we didn't want to hear you guys moan each other's names." Betty blankly said, causing both Archie and Veronica to flush bright red.

"Sorry..?" Archie chuckled, more like a question.