"I can't believe I'm actually holding you." pt. 1 - bughead

tuesday 15th of April

betty
can you believe it?

jughead
to be honest I can't.
only five days baby, five days.

Betty and Jughead, the couple that had never seen each other, but the couple that were more in love than anyone else.

It was Tuesday, the fifteenth of April, five days before they would meet for the very first time. On the twentieth.

They had been planning it for months, and now the last few days were slowly eating them up. They couldn't wait, neither of them.

Betty had thought about how it felt to hold him, snuggle her head into his chest, kiss his lips over and over again.

Jughead had thought about waking up with her, cradling her all night, kissing her senseless.

First he would have to fly for about 23 hours, since he literally lived on the other side of the earth. He was from Australia, Sydney, while she was from America, Riverdale.

The difference was immense, but not unreachable.

incoming video call; juggie <3

The notification flashed over Betty's screen, her accepting it as soon as she could. Her boyfriend's face appeared in her sight, causing Betty's lips to twitch up in a smile.

"Hello beautiful." He mumble, blowing her a soft air kiss.

Betty happily returned it. "Hey." She shyly replied, a blush covering her peachy skin.

They had been dating for about 10 months now, yet Betty was still nervous when he called her things such as 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous'.

She just couldn't help it. It was the way he said it that made her blush. The way his accent covered the words.

"How you holding up?" He asked her, his smile evident. Betty shrugged softly.

"Fine I guess, desperate for you." She said with a slight giggle.

"Is your mom still-?" He didn't even have to finish his sentence as she was already nodding.

"She's still trying to break my contact with you, but I'm not letting her. I have one laptop hidden in the deepest part of my room, and I'm sure she will never get there." Betty grinned.

Jughead loved it when she did that. Confidence taking over instead of innocent Betty. He loved innocent Betty too, but boy confident Betty turned him on in a way he didn't think was possible.

"I don't want to cause trouble between you and your mom. If I shouldn't come because-" Betty shushed him by starting to talk herself.

"You're coming. I'm not letting my mother take away the one person that I love, and loves me." She stated clearly, her eyes deathly serious. Jughead nodded behaved.

"Okay then. I love you princess. Gotta run now otherwise I'll be late for school. Bye." He said, blowing her another kiss.

"Love you too." Betty managed to reply before Jughead ended the call and both of them shut their laptops closed.

Betty held her face in her hands for while, realizing she really couldn't take on her life anymore, not without him. She felt like she missed him, while she has never even met him yet.