"you do know you have a huge purple hickey on your neck, do you?" - sprousehart

In a way they loved it. Sneaking around, stealing kisses, holding hands under the table. And when they so desperately needed to be with each other they'd hide in his trailer whenever they had some time between the scenes.

But on the other side it was extremely difficult, not being able to embrace each other whenever they felt like it. Not able to comfort each other the way they wanted to.

And so here they were, him pulling her desperately in his trailer and slamming the door shut behind them.

She giggled as he pushed her up against the wall and smashed his lips into hers. His hands instantly went to cup her face as their lips stroke over each other.

Lili smiled, happily taking in the rough kiss he was giving her. She stood there, pinned up against the door while her boyfriends lips aggressively moved over hers.

Her lips slightly parted, giving him acces and permission to enter. He slid his tongue inside, tasting the taste of her sweet flavour. Their tongues fought for dominance furiously until he won.

After what felt like an eternity Lili broke their make-out session, catching her breath. "I love you." He mumbled, their foreheads connected and lips still ghosting each other.

"I love you too." She whispered as response, her lips curling up into a smile.

"I don't know how much longer I can go through a day without kissing the breath out of you in front of everyone." His desperate words made her giggle. She gave him a quick peck.

"Me neither." She replied, her arms finding its way around his neck. His one arm was pinned above her on the door, the other one held her waist tightly, making it unable for her to slip away. Nor did she want to.

Before she could say more he had let his lips fallen onto hers again. Everytime they kissed it was like a fire ignited in Lili's stomach, suddenly all she wanted to do was empty the table in front of them and make love to Cole right there and then.

Cole's hands moved to her ass, lifting her from the ground. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, their lips still in a deep kiss.

He placed her on the table, standing in between her legs which were clearly parted, only for him. His hands moved upwards and he cupped her face again, gently but roughly, lovingly but lustfully.

His mouth moved away from hers and down to her neck. Rudely he started suckling the skin of her neck, desperately creating a purple hickey. She threw her head back, creating only more heat between the two.

After minutes his lips moved back up to hers.

Lili felt his tongue swift over her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she gladly gave him. Slowly he started discovering her mouth with his tongue, tasting every corner.

His right hand moved down, slipping underneath one of Betty's many sweaters. Lili hated them, but had to wear them. His hand moved over her bare stomach, circling his fingers in slight rounds, creating goosebumps over her entire body.

Suddenly both of them heard the door click and a shocked Camila stared at the scene in front of her. Lili quickly pulled away from Cole who turned around within a second.

There they stood, Cole in between Lili's spread legs, her lipstick all over his face and a purple hickey clearly visible on her neck.

"Oh. my. god." Was what Camila said. Lili felt a red colour climb over her cheeks, as Cole had the same.

After minutes of awkward silence and Camila staring with her mouth wide open, she suddenly started laughing. "Busted! You should've seen your faces." She laughed out, pointing towards them.

Lili softly giggled and climbed off the table, pulled her shirt straight and fixing her hair. Cole wiped the lipstick away from his face and took Lili's hand.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Camila asked Lili as they were walking back to the make-up trailer.

Cole had a scene to do so he went the other way after kissing Lili another time. "We just didn't want you guys freaking out, so we kept it between us." Lili explained blushingly.

Camila squealed and clinged onto her best friends arm. "That's so adorable!" She exclaimed, making Lili laugh.

Just before they entered the trailer to fix their make-up, Camila turned to Lili.

"You do know you have a huge purple hickey on your neck, do you?" Lili nervously giggled with a quick nod and tried to cover it with her hand.

"He's one good sucker, that one isn't disappearing soon." Lili laughed at Camila's comment as they entered the trailer together.

"Can I tell them?" Camila whispered to Loli as they saw the trailer filled with Madelaine, Vanessa, Kj, Casey, even Ashleigh was there.

"You do you girl, they're gonna find out any way." Lili whispered back, nudging to the hickey on her neck.

Camile smiled and took everyone's attention. "Ladies and gentlemen, Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse are officially dating!" She yelled through the trailer, making all the girls yell in excitement instantly.

They all ran up to Lili who nervously stood there and embraced her. "Did he give this to you?" Madelaine asked in shocks and excitement, pointing onto Lili's hickey.

"Oh yes he did, I walked in on them on that exact moment." Lili again flushed bright red at Camila's words.

Kj and Casey looked at each other while the girls squealed and hugged each other. "Damn, Cole really did that." Kj said, making Casey nod and then burst into laughing, Kj following him.

manon <3